Leather Arm Rest/Console Cover 80 Series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used a 1999 (?) ES300 center console armrest lid with pad. Perfect match for the oak interior and adds needed height and size. It's been awhile but I think I used original hinge mated to new pad. Get it with hinge just to be sure.
Upper lid latches to middle compartment which latches to lower compartment just like original. Easy and inexpensive fix if you find it at your local pick'n pull.
Huge improvement in comfort.

View attachment 1955978
Do you happen to have more pics of this near the internal hinge)? Does it latch?

I used a 1999 (?) ES300 center console armrest lid with pad. Perfect match for the oak interior and adds needed height and size. It's been awhile but I think I used original hinge mated to new pad. Get it with hinge just to be sure.
Upper lid latches to middle compartment which latches to lower compartment just like original. Easy and inexpensive fix if you find it at your local pick'n pull.

View attachment 1955978

I've tried to find this part online so I can start calling local yards to see if they have one but coming up empty. Do you have a part number for this? Sometimes is stamped on the underside of the lid

5880460010E1 Oak

I'm trying to get my Old 97' (80 series) back to as close to stock as possible so really only looking for new or near new quality as my leather isn't horrible but could definitely use an upgrade.

Thanks for the help, this community on here is amazing đź‘Ť

Craft customs (Dallas) can redo it easily along with anything else you need ( they did my wheel and shifter knob) - they do really nice work but it's not the cheap route ....

5880460010E1 Oak

I'm trying to get my Old 97' (80 series) back to as close to stock as possible so really only looking for new or near new quality as my leather isn't horrible but could definitely use an upgrade.

Thanks for the help, this community on here is amazing đź‘Ť
Understood - and sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'll pm the others regarding their questions.
Thanks for posting.

View attachment 1955978

Way late to this post, but...

My Cruiser has the leather armpad already, but, damn...is it low. I have to lean just to feel it and the seat is down as much as I can get it (Electric). I found your thread some time ago and this weekend found the same tan from an ES350 (and the dark gray from another). I'm thinking about yanking off the old stock cushion and mounting the one from the ES.

Pulling off the stock leather top...anything that I need to know or is it pretty straight forward (I haven't looked yet)?

Thanks,

lost old pics but ran out & took couple
no part number that I could see
use existing lower black part with hinge & attach to replacement upper pad part using just four screws, two at upper/forward end and two at hinge plate
existing latch release remains functional & becomes "hidden" and replacement pad release becomes dummy non-functional
cheers & enjoy not having to scrunch over🙂

807DED44-A8A3-4694-A9CE-BC508486BE7C.jpeg

E5F0C73C-CAB1-4A28-8D9C-8D9196102BA6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom