Leaking seals! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gentlemen...

Anyone out here with an impact wrench and a couple of hours to spare and help me change the seals on my transfer/transmission...I came back home a couple of days ago to a pool of transmission oil....I think the seals just finally gave way.

Tony, glad to see you're back parading your green monster (i'm refering to your cruzer!!!) on lakeland drive!

I thought you were talking about our tard sister club from Atlanta.

Sani,

Go ahead and get the seals for the t-fer case (2) and we will put them in as soon as we can get a chance. Get the stake nuts as well. Are you off on any Mondays. Deer season has started so time is at a premium! We will get it done!

Later,

Hey...

I ordered an emergency brake kit which should be here soon, that has the seal in it, gonna go by Toyota and get the seal for the transmission box.
Also got a front differential from MUD, I already replaced the rear one, but was reading the instrcutions to pull the front axle shafts and...i don't know...sounded a little hairy!

I'm going to Buffalo next week (to test the weather!), but should be free after...

Thanks man

From what i understand, it is because your seal is leaking that you need to change the brake shoes (which get messed up by the oil), so they sell the whole thing as a kit.

handala said:
From what i understand, it is because your seal is leaking that you need to change the brake shoes (which get messed up by the oil), so they sell the whole thing as a kit.

Thanks. This is something I need to look into. I'm not sure if I have a bad/poorly adjusted cable or something more.

b

handala said:
Gentlemen...

Tony, glad to see you're back parading your green monster (i'm refering to your cruzer!!!) on lakeland drive!

I am indeed back in town and parading the green monster around. After a little doing and a watchful eye from Jeff and Brian, She is running like a champ. A $20 reconnect fee at delta exhaust and she doesn't sound like a camaro any longer. All I need now is a little insurance to keep me in good with the poe poe. I will do my best to be at the Dec meeting.

Trained Killa said:
She is running like a champ. A $20 reconnect fee at delta exhaust and she doesn't sound like a camaro any longer.

Jes will be sad to (not) hear that.

euclid said:
Jes will be sad to (not) hear that.

I always miss the good stuff.

You didn't miss the ass whoopin up in Starkvegas today did you? :D Hottie Toddie:flipoff2:

I was there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom