Leafs and shackles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright all, I’ve searched a ton and have been overwhelmed with all of the info on similar threads And still didn’t come up with much of an answer. I have an 84 FJ60 with some sort of lift. Not sure what kind or how tall it is. There are 5 leafs in the front and the shackle length is approx. 4.75” (center to center) and the rear has 7 leafs with about 4.5” shackle length. Here is a pic also if that helps. Tires are 33x12.5x15 for reference. Can anybody give me a good guess as to what I may have going on here? Thanks in advance.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Springs settle over time so yours could be made by any number of different manufacturers. Check for labels or markings on the top of the springs. The brand on your shocks or steering stabilizer could also provide hints. Some shackles have distinctive designs so photos of those would also help.
I will try to get some pics of those tomorrow. And I didn‘t think to look on the springs because their a bit rusty maybe. But I’ll definitely check them out also now that it was mentioned. And the stabilizer. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom