leaf springs SOLD SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
man-a-fre safari 2 1/2" lift leaf springs about 1000 miles on them (like new)$100.00 you pay ship,they are for a fj40 i have also the shocks to match for a additional $50 thats $150.00 for a whole lift springs and shocks ,i have most the the new bushing aswell SOLD SOLD

leaf springs

For a 60 or 40? if they are for a 60 I'll buy them.

leaf springs

If they are for a 60, put me in line.

leaf springs

is that four springs?
why are you switching springs, was the ride bad with those?
any idea on shipping to wyoming, 82801?

leaf springs

Please put me second in line. same questions. 4 springs? Bushings?

Shipping to Columbus OH.
Preferably Forward air.

Thanks

Re:leaf springs

i will have to pack the springs up and go to ups and get a price on shipping but dave from PA emailed me first so i will let you know

leaf springs

[quote author=louaxtjr link=board=5;threadid=5578;start=msg44047#msg44047 date=1064323070]
If they are for a 60, put me in line.
[/quote]

can't you two READ! he says for a fj40! now a good question(after you read the add) would be are they for a 79 and before or 80 and newer FJ40.

John H(I can read just not spell)

leaf springs

I thought I was going to be the only one who noticed that. All that frenzy over 60 springs when he said FJ40.

leaf springs

LandPimp, note the "last edited" on original post after my post. I can read, but only what is there in print. No indication in orginal post. Had to post in my defense.

Re:leaf springs

I can read (and comprehend) also. As Louaxtjr stated, the original message did not state whether for 40 or 60.

John M (who also cannot spell).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom