Leaf rear/coil front or coil rear/ leaf front (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I only want to do one right now. (And hopefully be happy with it forever) So my question is. Am I better off getting a 3 link on the front, with leaf springs on the rear? Or 4 link on the rear, leafs on the front? Is one way better then the other for rock rock crawling?

Last edited:
I only want to do one right now. (And hopefully be happy with it forever) So my question is. Am I better off getting a 3 link on the front, with leaf springs on the rear? Or 4 link on the rear, leafs on the front? Is one way better then the other for rock rock crawling?

I have my front linked, SOA rear. It works really nicely. I started with the front links first with my build since I was down to bare frame and designed / fitted the engine around my links. It's a pretty tight squeeze. I'd love to get my rear linked up soon, and that is a pretty straightforward process fitment-wise. I'm not really sure which one is truly better or worse to do first. Most guys seem to link the rear first, but I have seen both ways. The front looks way better linked, and the ride is much nicer compared to the SOA rear.

Last edited:
As a little note, I pushed my rear axle back as far as I wanted it with the leafs, and I can dump in a 4 link rear relatively easily now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom