LCE Engineering horrible customer service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been a very loyal customer of LCE for the last decade. Always pimped their stuff to my buddies and guys online. Their customer service used to be pretty decent but then again, never really had any issues with their stuff so no reason to need assistance.

Don’t bother calling tech support in the marginally small window they have. No one knows anything and will tell you they will find out and get back to you. This has happened countless times. I’m pretty sure they have cycled out a lot of good people for bad ones.

They don’t stand behind their products. I order valve springs and retainers. The retainers DO NOT fit the springs properly. Super sloppy. When I called them on it they said they are fine and have been running them for years. After arguing a bit about the affair, they said to just return them.... for a 25% restocking fee and 30 day delay on refund payment... WTF??
I ordered parts that YOU said will work and they don’t. So now I have to pay extra for their ignorance.
Most recently I ordered a cat from them. Minutes after the transaction I realized I forgot gaskets for it. Crap. I’ll just call them real quick and have them added, yea that sounds good....think again. The guy told me that he would have to cancel the entire order (lie) and start completely over... ok so do it right?? Wrong! That was going to be A LOT of work for him to do and he really didn’t want to.... wow. I could have screamed and yelled but just said F it and hung up. I’d rather give my money to the dealer.

LCE used to be good but I recently found that they are extremely overrated, overpriced and often just grab other manufacturers stuff and slap their name on it along with a hefty mark up. I didn’t have an issue paying your ridiculous prices but stand behind your stuff and treat people better. Won’t be buying from these guys anymore. There’s way to many good vendors with the same products.

Oh and I like 22re performance but their return policy kind of sucks as well. Now I’m done

As far as LCE goes, I’m going to guess you talked to J.R? I just bought a bunch of stuff from them, and while the parts worked out great for me...that guy has the WORST customer service.

He did me the same way as far as “canceling the entire order” just to add on more parts. He literally tried to talk me out of buying parts I needed just to avoid doing extra work. I also had to tell him to slow down 3 times just to understand what the heck he was saying. The guy talked like he was saying disclaimers at the end of a used car lot commercial.

If you get the nerve to call them back, ask for Brian. He’s the guy in the YouTube videos they put out and clearly the only one there that knows he is talking about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom