Events/Trails LCDC 6 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a few LCDC shirts left over if anyone is interested... Following sizes available. Price is $30 which includes shipping.

1 - XL
2 - L
1 - M
UPDATED

C4523E4C-841D-489B-B022-70BF7EEF1197.jpeg

7EFAFFDF-0C19-4883-843B-CD0F172C30DE.jpeg

Last edited:
FYI we'll be announcing LCDC 7 sometime in December. We will cap the event in order for Cole and I to plan trails and trail leaders... Also hoping this whole COVID thing will be gone by next summer... :) If you need to block your calendar the dates will be July 28 - August 1, 2021...

Those shirts are nice! The material is great

FYI we'll be announcing LCDC 7 sometime in December. We will cap the event in order for Cole and I to plan trails and trail leaders... Also hoping this whole COVID thing will be gone by next summer... :) If you need to block your calendar the dates will be July 28 - August 1, 2021...
I'm aiming to go to LCDC 7 in 2021....it's been a dream of mine since 2016 when i got my LC 200, but just didn't work out in years past. Fingers crossed.

Any thoughts on location yet? Or asked another way, is it Ouray?

Thank you for getting the dates out so quickly! I had a blast this year at LCDC and plan to go again next year. We start our PTO scheduling next week at work, so having the dates this early really helps!

Idaho is pretty rad. Just sayin'. :beer:

With each passing week of December I’m inching closer to the edge of my seat knowing it’s ever more likely we will hear an announcement that day. Anyone else feeling this? Today must be the day😂

With each passing week of December I’m inching closer to the edge of my seat knowing it’s ever more likely we will hear an announcement that day. Anyone else feeling this? Today must be the day😂
We are working on it. A couple logistical items we are confirming and a little difficult with covid still out there with how we handle any restrictions still in place and capacity limits.
Initial announcements will go through our email list so be sure to sign up on the website to hear the news and sign up first. We will have a waitlist assuming we will hit capacity quickly....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom