For Sale LC100 TRD Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought it off ebay ~2 years ago. Still in the box it was shipped in, unopened. Bought 2 new pulleys and belts over the past 2 years, before TRD sold out, in case replacements were ever needed.

Also have a second gas tank I bought from the group buy for my LC100. Still in the box and never opened.

Paid $2500 for the Supercharger, Paid $800 for the sub tank.

Looking for $1500 for the TRD SC and $400 for the tank.

Replied to all Pm's
As I recall from when I purchased this, some time ago, I do know it was used and when taken off, it didnt have many miles on it otherwise I would not have bought it. The boxes supercharger and fuel tank boxes are both unopened and in the attic. I can go up later this week to open them up and take some photos.
Note: I bought the charger from a very reputable seller with a great rating and if the supercharger doesn't work then I'll be happy to return the money.

those extra pulleys you have are smaller in size or just replacements for the stock one .. ? if are smaller and you are willing to sell them individually let me know ..

Sorry for the delayed responses.
The super charger is sold.
Thanks to Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Aux 100 series tank is still for sale.

Whoever bought that sc for $1500 got a hell of a deal.

They sell on ebay for $3000-4000 used with loads of mileage and usually missing parts.

Thanks for the compliments. Just cleaning out the garage.
Still have the fuel tank for sale.
$400==> delivered CONUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom