For Sale LC100: FREE Head unit, Tie-down brackets and tow hook, factory amp and speakers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. All are from a 2000 LC100 that has 100k miles, in great condition, California vehicle its whole life.

- Front tie-down brackets and tow hook, looks like Tow Hook? - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/tow-hook.1073541/ except mine are in excellent condition and come with the bolts. Replaced when I added a front Slee bumper. $50, USPS flat-rate shipping included.

- Speakers: Four speakers from the front / rear driver / passenger doors. They look old, but they actually aren't torn as far as I can tell. Maybe you want them just for the brackets? They sounded ok to me but I replaced them with newer ones. $50 for all four, you pay actual shipping cost (maybe I can fit them in a large flat-rate box).

- Factory amp: This wasn't the Mark Levinson one, just the standard Toyota one. It worked fine, I yanked it because my new head unit has an internal amp. Has the bracket, doesn't have all the screws that attach the bracket to the floor. $60, flat-rate shipping included.

- Rear subwoofer: I haven't pull this out yet, but I have a new subwoofer under the passenger seat and it's disconnected, so if you want it, let me know and I can pull it. I don't even know if I have one or two back there, whatever the normal 2000 models got. Free if you come to Fairfax, CA and remove it carefully, otherwise $50 + shipping.

Discount if you can pick up in Fairfax, CA. If you think the prices aren't good, let me know and we can work something out. Will trade for aquatic plants, lily pads, maybe a small turtle.

Ideas if Amp will work with 2004 Levinson system?

My Toyota Nakamichi is still fine in 1999 LX has never blown, but 2004 ML did.

From what I’ve read, the two systems are pretty different. I would suspect it wouldn’t be any easier than getting a modern amp, or doing an amp delete and head unit replacement (which I know is not straightforward either way).

IMG_5227.jpeg
IMG_5228.jpeg
IMG_5229.jpeg
IMG_5230.jpeg
IMG_5231.jpeg

Forgot I also have the original head unit available. CD and tape didn't work.

Make me any old offer for some or all of it. It's going one way or another this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom