LC100 chrome/billet grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
Or is it grille? :D

I was told that this will fit the earlier 100 models (not sure of the difference in different years of grilles).

I'm going to start by asking $120, plus shipping for it.
Let me know if I need to come down to earth and lower the price. ;p

This is the only one I have and is new (except a small scratch on one part: see pic).

Anyone?

Mot
PICT0091b.jpg
LC100grille scratch.jpg

mmmmm, tempting.

aedgington said:
mmmmm, tempting.

Let me know if you are interested.

I don't think it's going anywhere too fast though. ;)

Mot

How about $100 with shipping?

If that thing is stainless and not too contoured it'd be great for the BBQ:rolleyes: Too bling for me

Would your billet grill fit on a 2005 model Land Cruiser ???? It does not loonk like a replacement shell rather a bolt over the existing....And what are you willing to let it go for ? Thanks

stayalert said:
If that thing is stainless and not too contoured it'd be great for the BBQ:rolleyes: Too bling for me

Who asked you??? :flipoff2: (Yes, I'm a little slow:crybaby: ).

fkassim15767frk said:
Would your billet grill fit on a 2005 model Land Cruiser ???? It does not loonk like a replacement shell rather a bolt over the existing....And what are you willing to let it go for ? Thanks

To be honest, I don't know. :confused:
I was told that the early-mid models (not sure when the cut-off lines are) they would be interchangeable(sp), but 2005 seems a bit too new.

But I have no idea.
Is there anyway that you can tell from the picture (mouting tab locations, number, etc...?).

Sorry that I'm not much help! :frown:

Mot

how much is shipping on that? i still feel like it needs to be on my baby.

$40,slowboat or $75, (express) air. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom