LC OEM toyota cat delete pipe. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want to run these while I remove my cats and soak them in citric acid to try and rejuvinate them (thanks subaru community).

I would imagine there exists a factory tune for UZJ's without cats? Is there any way to code out the o2 sensors via tune?

1740150190 x2

correct, I don't see them anywhere except an ebay listing, but ps doesn't have anyway. Neither does impex, amaya or megazip.

@400$ i'd take it somewhere and have them weld up generic flanges and pipe. It just won't look as good.

mapecu is an option to control the o2 feedback. I wanted to go down this path but just haven't .
If you could find a used urd o2 calibrator online you can by pass it. That would be the cheapest money. Mr gadget might sell one out the back door but at somepoint you gotta ask yourself, can I just be happy with static 420/30 codes.

1740150190 x2

correct, I don't see them anywhere except an ebay listing, but ps doesn't have anyway. Neither does impex, amaya or megazip.

@400$ i'd take it somewhere and have them weld up generic flanges and pipe. It just won't look as good.

mapecu is an option to control the o2 feedback. I wanted to go down this path but just haven't .
If you could find a used urd o2 calibrator online you can by pass it. That would be the cheapest money. Mr gadget might sell one out the back door but at somepoint you gotta ask yourself, can I just be happy with static 420/30 codes.
For some reason, Toyota figured killing VSC and TRAC with any CEL was a good idea. Otherwise I'd live with it. As it is, I need to clear the CEL whenever I go wheeling.

I did forget about that.

Last edited:
FWIW I had a pair of high-flows installed for a grand, labor included. It doesn't need to be a crazy expensive venture to have the cats replaced.
Any CEL's with the hiflo cats? Do you know what brand was used? What year is your 100?

No codes, and it had been throwing codes daily previously. 05 LX.
G.A. How long since the cats were installed? Were the old ones fouled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom