LC inspection recommendation McKinney? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

My name is Martin Millette and I live in Jackson, MS, and am purchasing a 2014 200 from McKinney MB. Does anyone have a recommendation of someone that can inspect the truck before I close on the deal? From the pics, the LC appears to be clean but you know how pics can be....I appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Martin Millette
601-506-7476

I'm no expert, but I'm close by. I can go give it a once over. Unless you're looking for a full mechanic inspection.

I'm no expert, but I'm close by. I can go give it a once over. Unless you're looking for a full mechanic inspection.

I have put a deposit on it so it may not be out on the lot. If you wouldn't mind at least giving it a look over, I would really appreciate it. My hope is that since it as new as it is and it has good service history that there won't be any problems with it.

I drove by today and it wasn't out front... so I assume they holding it for you.
Good luck with purchase!

I drove by today and it wasn't out front... so I assume they holding it for you.
Good luck with purchase!
Yes they were holding it for me. Picked it up Thursday morning. Feels great to be back in a LC again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom