SOLD LC 73/74 FRP top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a FRP top off of an 87 BJ74. It has been repainted white at some point as was originally silver. Glass is good and all toyota oem. Window seals do need replacement. Headliner has a couple rips here and there. I do not need it anymore because i am converting my 74 into a ute cab swb. I know this is a niche part but dont want to hang on to it or throw it away. So if you have a cracked top or one of those European modified tops and want to get back to factory this is for you! If you need any additional pictures feel free to pm me.

I understand that this is a very large object, especially to ship. I would prefer to not ship because I have little faith in LTL shippers to keep it in one piece. That being said if you are within reasonable distance to Bozeman MT, I can work with you on hand delivering it to you for extra or come pick it up in person!

I am looking for $400

IMG_20190422_170147.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I would be all about it but have the long distance thing. It looks like the metal window frames are in nice shape?

Road trip to beautiful Montana?
Hmmmm....

From what i have inspected through they seem to be. Even better to know is spring has finally started here and it is greening up!

@dogfishlake, might wanna see if someone is coming to SAS3 from Montana. They could bring it to you.

Very good deal , wish you where 1500 miles closer ;)

Good luck with the sale

Tempting. I was thinking about making a modular hardtop or hybrid and this would would be perfect, but alas you are a long ways away.

Bump i know someone needs this.. Would also trade for a nice right hand side door that fits a 74. Also have the half cut tub from the truck itself rusty in all the normal places but the rear sill, tops of quarters and parts of floor are good.

I'd spend as much time fixing my top as I would driving to Bozeman to get yours. Or...I need to get after a new used pickup too. Maybe a one way to Bozeman, buy a "not Michigan rusty" Tundra, then a fine drive home with a top on the back of the truck.

I'll shoot you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom