LC 300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, the Keystone guys got a thread going on it. Looking forward to see how much similarity there is between the 300 and the new Tundra.

No clam shell tailgate anymore... that sucks

No clam shell tailgate anymore... that sucks

I heard that rumor but there is a what looks like a tailgate line. Hope it’s not true.

GR edition looks interesting
02C305AB-FE9B-4ABF-B1F4-0D4E2F436A5D.jpeg

interior photos since I haven’t seen them posted many places. Hope they finally added carplay.

7A85E5DA-374C-4B0D-8862-3792E2C6B615.jpeg

2D706492-0764-4959-84EC-42466CC34E44.jpeg

Yeah, the Keystone guys got a thread going on it. Looking forward to see how much similarity there is between the 300 and the new Tundra.

reading the releases for the two vehicle it definitely sounds like they’ll be sharing the twin turbo v6. Sounded like the Tundra would also get a v8 or some kind of hybrid option too—maybe that will show up in the 300 series LX here.

Cautiously optimistic we’ll see some kind of LC back in the US in 2023 or 2024.

edit: just finished watching the video. It was sad seeing no representation from US clubs. Should have had TLCA and Greg Miller on….and brought the 300 to US of course

Last edited:
Unfortunately they are not importing them to the US.

unless something changed??

Rumor was that Lexus was going to keep the LX going so we'd get the 300 in that flavor? Don't know how true that was though. Curious what Lexus would do to that front end to make it match everything else they do.

Rumor was that Lexus was going to keep the LX going so we'd get the 300 in that flavor? Don't know how true that was though. Curious what Lexus would do to that front end to make it match everything else they do.
I shudder to think …

Comprehensive pics of the GX-R spec. Would love to see this trim level in the US (I know it won’t happen)

link posted by Onur in the 300 series forum

Last edited:
Comprehensive pics of the GX-R spec. Would love to see this trim level in the US (I know it won’t happen)

link posted by Onur in the 300 series forum

Interesting. just noticed the US office is down the street in Vienna. Relevance; zero, but never knew tat.

That bumper looks like its giving the 300 angry eyes haha.

Jeez that turn assist really locks up compared to the out going model. And front and rear lockers factory?! Maybe the lexus version coming to the states keeps all that

I still think the LC is only taking a short hiatus from this market, but we can only hope whatever Lexus we get in the meantime is a respectable holdover.

I think the GXOR and LX J201 Lexus concepts have brought a lot of good attention to those platforms, and I don’t think that’s lost on the team at Lexus.

I can’t find the podcast but a Toyota America guy was interviewed and thinks it’s going to be a 5-8 year hiatus. There is a higher demand in other countries and can not produce more LC’s at the Factory they are in. So they are pulling America’s LC and sending them elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom