SOLD LC 200 Series GOBI Ladder-Edwards, Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a perfect GOBI Ladder and Overland Equipped side steps for sale to good home. Preferably a Colorado home as I don't want to ship. $200 firm for all. Located in Edwards, CO.

IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_0994.jpeg

Hi- I am very interested in your Gobi Ladder setup. Love the grip tape work and the rad-looking side steps! If you change your mind about shipping, please let me know. I am in Southern California. Thanks~ Christian

Is this the auto or manual liftgate version (ask as would potentially be looking to put on an LX570)? Any pictures of it previously mounted to your vehicle? Why you selling and why did you ultimately remove?

Is this the auto or manual liftgate version (ask as would potentially be looking to put on an LX570)? Any pictures of it previously mounted to your vehicle? Why you selling and why did you ultimately remove?
Thanks for the response. The ladder was on a manual lift gate (2013 LC). I changed the rear bumper to a SLEE bumper that has a swing out ladder so the reason for removing and selling the GOBI ladder. Pic attached.

IMG_0902.jpeg

Thanks for the response. The ladder was on a manual lift gate (2013 LC). I changed the rear bumper to a SLEE bumper that has a swing out ladder so the reason for removing and selling the GOBI ladder. Pic attached.

View attachment 2643068
Thank you. Was considering it for an LX570 with possibility of being in your area end of month. Can reach out as date approaches to confirm if still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom