LC 200 2008, VLine CarPlay Android Auto Infotainment System Navigation Upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This may vary by year, but on a 2010 it all works. It can be a little clunky with the side and front cameras, but the rear camera is mostly seamless. Sometimes if you go into reverse too soon after starting the truck, it won't pick up the request and switch to the camera. But if you change gear and go back to reverse it usually works the 2nd time.
I experienced similar issues with my unit. After reaching out to support, they provided me with a new firmware version, VBase: 20.83 (L32), which resolved almost all of my problems. worth noting that this version wasn't available through the regular update check, not sure why but it significantly improved my unit's performance.

I experienced similar issues with my unit. After reaching out to support, they provided me with a new firmware version, VBase: 20.83 (L32), which resolved almost all of my problems. worth noting that this version wasn't available through the regular update check, not sure why but it significantly improved my unit's performance.
What year is yours? I may look into it. I am running a specific one and won't upgrade to newer because it has been the least buggy for me. My biggest problem has been that the screen goes blank and I have to hit the audio button to get it to come back. It doesn't seem to be a cabling issue, which is what we thought at first, because the code I'm running now doesn't have the same trouble. The screen does still go black occasionally, but it self recovers immediately rather than me having to hit a button. I tried 2 or 3 updates after finding that code and they went back to staying black, so I stopped trying upgrades.

What year is yours? I may look into it. I am running a specific one and won't upgrade to newer because it has been the least buggy for me. My biggest problem has been that the screen goes blank and I have to hit the audio button to get it to come back. It doesn't seem to be a cabling issue, which is what we thought at first, because the code I'm running now doesn't have the same trouble. The screen does still go black occasionally, but it self recovers immediately rather than me having to hit a button. I tried 2 or 3 updates after finding that code and they went back to staying black, so I stopped trying upgrades.
My LX is 09, also looks like the new update added swipe in AA it's a bit finky but it's something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom