Lc 100 snorkel that says land cruiser on side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve seen pictures of said snorkel for the 100 series but can’t find it anywhere.

any help folks or one that you are happy with?
Thanks in advance

I have said snorkel and purchased off eBay. I think it $89 shipped to my door but that was 4 years ago.

I’ve seen pictures of said snorkel for the 100 series but can’t find it anywhere.

any help folks or one that you are happy with?
Thanks in advance

The thread below might provide a starting point concerning the genuine factory Toyota Land Cruiser snorkel assembly – meaning the external parts AND the important parts behind the fender connecting to the air cleaner.

The link refers to HZJ-105, so obviously diesel -- snorkel came as standard on some base diesel models around the world and as an accessory on other diesel models and if I recall correctly there also was a version for some FZJ-105 and FZJ-100 models with the 1FZ-FE straight 6 gasoline engine. Not sure whether there was a version fitted to V8 gasoline models such as UZJ-100. The pathway through the fender and the airbox itself is different on the 2UZ-FE engine, so this may need to be explored further:

There are multiple alternatives in Australia. For safest connections, most common preferences probably come down to “Safari” snorkel kits sold by ARB outlets and “Airtec” kits sold by TJM outlets, in each case for all diesel and all gasoline engines on 100 series and 105 series vehicles. “Safari” and “Airtec” also are sold internationally. Competent fitting of the important parts through the fender panel to the air cleaner is vital for dustproofing and watertight connections from the external tube. No-one wants to discover a leaky snorkel midway through a water crossing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom