LC 100 Rear Driver Side Sag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got a lc 100 series and jt has ahc a out a week back , new to the 100 series have read a lot of posts on the forum regarding the ahc .

My issue is there is a 1.5 inch sag driver rear side . I noticed this today when my kids were siting in the vehcile .

I recently had the sway bar links changed and some D bushes changed . Just for info .

Ahc works when in h mode I could clearly see the diff in height left side rear is higher then right side rear .

There are no error codes either .

So what could be causing the sag , could it be the springs , I am sure they have not been changed .

Some help needed pls

The sag sounds like a failing or bad globe. You need to assess the status/health of your AHC system. There are several good threads the document the process and search of the forum will yield a long list. If you can obtain a copy of techstream it will make diagnosing the AHC system much easier.

The sag sounds like a failing or bad globe. You need to assess the status/health of your AHC system. There are several good threads the document the process and search of the forum will yield a long list. If you can obtain a copy of techstream it will make diagnosing the AHC system much easier.

can it be the hydrualic jack ,,,globe will have little or no effect on the sag

can it be the hydrualic jack ,,,globe will have little or no effect on the sag

Can you please give your hub-to-fender tape-meaurements at each of the four wheels at "N" height on level ground -- no driver, no passengers, no load in vehicle --so that we can have a better idea of what is happening? Then it will be possible to offer some ideas.

If you are using Techstream please also post a complete screenshot.

Can you please give your hub-to-fender tape-meaurements at each of the four wheels at "N" height on level ground -- no driver, no passengers, no load in vehicle --so that we can have a better idea of what is happening? Then it will be possible to offer some ideas.

If you are using Techstream please also post a complete screenshot.

will do on the weekend and post here - my mechanic does not have techstream but his obd2 reader reads all the values from the sensors , it was pretty messed up - some one earlier then me was playing around with the TB to balance out the vehilce after accumulator change - also the issue is in the rear driver side Hydraulic jack , thats the only one thhe PO changed from the looks of it -

now i have to replace both as i want to resolve this issue once n for all .

in my country the rear AHC shocks are costing roughly USD 110/-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom