1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lbl??????

Discussion in 'IN- Hoosier Cruisers' started by Polak, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Polak

Polak

First I miss the ride..... Then, I rush in to see all the pics from the trails, or at least a quick summary about the event and I find----------------------------------NOTHING? WTF? ;p

So, how was the LBL?

A.J.

2. booty

booty

You missed a great time. Me, Jimmy,Clint, Richard, and his wife were there from the hoosiers. We ran all day Sat. with the two Peters from Bluegrass in a 40, and Josh, his wife and nephew in a lifted and armoured 80. After lunch another guy from KY cought up with us in a 80 and Forerunner hybred.
    We wheeled all day with this crew on some good trails with some challenging hills. The place is full of large gravel that makes for a different challange than what we are use to seeing.
    On Sunday Richard and I hit the trail again and found some more trails with more hills and some steep drops.
    The place is a good place to go for some good trail riding. But if you are looking for a lot of large rocks to crawl over this isn't the place. We had a great time and I will go back again when the chance comes around. If this place was just a little wet it would be VERY challenging.
    Jimmy will shurly be posting pics here soon.
    Mark

3. Cruiser Jimmy

Cruiser Jimmy Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    PICS FER'YA.

CHICK HERE

Okay, I know there are more as Clint took his camera and snapped some off.

Thanks Pete and Pete and Josh, and Mike. You guys were great to wheel with.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005