Lbl??????

Discussion in 'IN- Hoosier Cruisers' started by Polak, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Polak

Polak

First I miss the ride..... Then, I rush in to see all the pics from the trails, or at least a quick summary about the event and I find----------------------------------NOTHING? WTF? ;p

So, how was the LBL?

A.J.

2. booty

booty

You missed a great time. Me, Jimmy,Clint, Richard, and his wife were there from the hoosiers. We ran all day Sat. with the two Peters from Bluegrass in a 40, and Josh, his wife and nephew in a lifted and armoured 80. After lunch another guy from KY cought up with us in a 80 and Forerunner hybred.
    We wheeled all day with this crew on some good trails with some challenging hills. The place is full of large gravel that makes for a different challange than what we are use to seeing.
    On Sunday Richard and I hit the trail again and found some more trails with more hills and some steep drops.
    The place is a good place to go for some good trail riding. But if you are looking for a lot of large rocks to crawl over this isn't the place. We had a great time and I will go back again when the chance comes around. If this place was just a little wet it would be VERY challenging.
    Jimmy will shurly be posting pics here soon.
    Mark

3. Cruiser Jimmy

Cruiser Jimmy Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    PICS FER'YA.

CHICK HERE

Okay, I know there are more as Clint took his camera and snapped some off.

Thanks Pete and Pete and Josh, and Mike. You guys were great to wheel with.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.