Lbl?????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First I miss the ride..... Then, I rush in to see all the pics from the trails, or at least a quick summary about the event and I find----------------------------------NOTHING? WTF? ;p

So, how was the LBL?

A.J.

You missed a great time. Me, Jimmy,Clint, Richard, and his wife were there from the hoosiers. We ran all day Sat. with the two Peters from Bluegrass in a 40, and Josh, his wife and nephew in a lifted and armoured 80. After lunch another guy from KY cought up with us in a 80 and Forerunner hybred.
We wheeled all day with this crew on some good trails with some challenging hills. The place is full of large gravel that makes for a different challange than what we are use to seeing.
On Sunday Richard and I hit the trail again and found some more trails with more hills and some steep drops.
The place is a good place to go for some good trail riding. But if you are looking for a lot of large rocks to crawl over this isn't the place. We had a great time and I will go back again when the chance comes around. If this place was just a little wet it would be VERY challenging.
Jimmy will shurly be posting pics here soon.
Mark

PICS FER'YA.

CHICK HERE

Okay, I know there are more as Clint took his camera and snapped some off.

Thanks Pete and Pete and Josh, and Mike. You guys were great to wheel with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom