SOLD Lawrence, KS: Toyota FZJ80 LC 40th Anniversary Triple Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(7, 40, 20)
Outside Link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aa70qg292b12esf/AAAVUQkRFGkucm_wz2pPuiDta?dl=0
For sale is my 1997 FZJ80 Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition. Asking 10,000.
Money.jpeg
landcruiser-46.jpg
landcruiser-11.jpg
landcruiser-24.jpg
thecar-24.jpg

I have linked a gallery of photos.

I am the third owner of this truck. This was my first Land Cruiser and the reason I fell in love with the platform, the triple lockers are really something special. Selling because I just bought its low milage counterpart. I purchased this truck in early 2020 from the second owner who used it around town as a commuter and family vehicle. The first owner used it to commute to Lansing and back every day, so most of its miles are highway miles. The previous two owners never took it off road (a shame, of course). I have never driven it on rocks, only in mud. Under my ownership I put a lot of cosmetic work into the exterior including replacing the fender flare gaskets and fixing damage to the right rear fender flare from a parking lot fender bender under previous ownership. I also replaced the front bumper and both side mirrors. No other accidents in this vehicle's history. Mechanically she is completely solid, I had the cats and EGR temp sensor replaced under my ownership for a dummy code that was bothering me. PO had steering knuckles rebuilt before the sale to me. I have all service records. All components are OEM to my knowledge, she is stock (besides the mud tires, of course). It runs like a top. AC blows cold. No structural rust. Interior is in good shape as well but the leather in the front seats is cracked and cut. Tires are a recent upgrade (less that 5000 miles). Clean title in my name. I do not want to budge much on the price because I know what its worth, but feel free to make an offer. I would be willing to help with shipping if necessary. Drop by for a test drive if you are in the area. Thanks for looking!

Jonah

If it wouldn't result in a sudden and immediate divorce, I'd be booking a flight to come get this from you. Now if you wanted to trade for about $10k in guns and ammo I might be able to convince her that this deal was necessary....

Nice looking cruiser for the price. I can imagine this will be sold by the weekend. Congratulations early!:beer:

That truck looks really clean, The belly will need a few days of clean up and paint but overall the body looks fantastic. Seats are available for the 40th Anniversary and full replacement is about a $2500 job. Everything else looks pretty good. I probably would have started around $15k on this rig.

Let's see your new low mileage one!!!!!!!

GLWTS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom