For Sale Lawrence KS: Clean 90,000 mile 1993 Fzj80 Triple Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sm2znrh8vu9xmx7/AACCNvk2achXSes7nCMpCKU8a?dl=0
Up for sale is my 1993 Land Cruiser with~90,900 on the clock. I purchased this lovely cruiser in 2021 from the previous owner in FL. The truck has 2 previous owners and service records are in hand. She is in excellent shape, come see for yourself how well she has been cared for. Under my ownership the AC was updated to use r-134a refrigerant by the Toyota dealer and the fault-prone '93 ECU updated. She is turn-key and ready to enjoy. Check out my favorite feature- cloth seats in like-new condition! This truck is my DD and I use it to commute to work here in town. I am not in a rush to sell. Linked is a dropbox with additional photographs. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to private message me or reply in this thread. Thank you for looking!

Asking price is 40,000. I am open to offers and trades (looking for a newer Toyota SUV or truck, or possibly an overland-built, higher milage cruiser). Thanks for looking!

money shots-2.jpg

Land Cruiser-17 (1).jpg

Land Cruiser-34 (1).jpg

Land Cruiser-7 (1).jpg

Land Cruiser-8 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Can’t access your Dropbox photos. I have tried both logged into and out of my Dropbox account.

Last edited:
I love that color/interior combo! looks very familiar.,,

93s and 94s are odd balls. Let the crowd know if you have rear discs/full float rear - all didn't. Looks like you may, but it's easy enough to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom