latest picture (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Took a picture this evening to share with my family so i thought i'd show it to yall too. got the windshield frame fixed and painted after my recent disaster.....hood still needs work but the cruiser is mostly finished.
landcruiser 2 compressed.JPG

Hi All:

Nice looking '40! :beer:

Regards,

Alan

way too shiney ;) :flipoff2:

Looks nice! What did you do in place of the running boards? I'm tryimg to come up with ideas for mine. Do you have any close up pics?

Very nice!

What paint color is that? MORE pics :)

nice work,

keep your hood latched down this time huh!!

Looks nice! What did you do in place of the running boards? I'm tryimg to come up with ideas for mine. Do you have any close up pics?
I'm pretty sure that he posted before that it's the stock TJ color. That's a really nice looking cruiser, usually metallic paints don't look great but it works for you:cool:

great job on the resto kenai.

just reading back in history about the LT1 etc.

would love to see more pics...engine compartment, interior etc.

looks great! Is the as end squating or is that the picture?

Hey mine sqauts like and SOB also. It used to bug me now it doesn't. My little buddy "CRWLNXCOCKS" hates the look , but I just tell too :flipoff2: off!!! :) :) :)

6edb_12.jpg

Kenai,

Looks sweet!!!

Sandra, looks like you are Dragging A$$!!!

The truck looks great.

Sandrat, you might try some anti-inversion lift shackles in the rear to get it level. You've got the patented California Rake right now.

Might as well be "Sandra" :princess:you girl:princess:. Don't worry Kanai yours dosn't sag as much as sandrats. I think sandrat must have all of his weight lifting equiptment in the back. My equiptments at the gym where it should be.
Also Kanai, that is a great stance you have on that thing, great color, and cool cage. Any specs?

thanks for the comments......i'll get some pics some more detailed pics this afternoon. That back corner does sit a little low but the angle of the picture doesn't help either. I haven't added a hood safety latch...i don't know if i can because my radiator sits right up against the grill to make room for the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom