Latest LSLC tee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Got our latest LSLC tee in, they absolutley kick ass if I do say so.........
Color are stone washed Olive, or stone washed Blue, the blue is not quite as dark as this pic......
XXXL and kids sizes are standard sweatshirt grey
I have Med and Large kids sizes only, the logo would not fit on the Small without art and setup fee's
Mvc-010f.jpg
Mvc-012f.jpg
Mvc-011f.jpg

Last edited:
How do those of us members who are geographically estranged from the great state of Texas obtain one of these fine garments? :D

Liz have a hand in that?

TJK

Kaderabek said:
How do those of us members who are geographically estranged from the great state of Texas obtain one of these fine garments? :D

Liz have a hand in that?

TJK

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=62679

Actually the design was from a thread here, one of our members refined it, and another local member, Jason Sears' wife works at a tees shirt shop and she did the final artwork and printing of the shirts... kept it all in the "family":grinpimp: :grinpimp:

Looks nice.

I've seen that other thread. PM you my order or what?

TJK

Kaderabek said:
Looks nice.

I've seen that other thread. PM you my order or what?

TJK

PM it to me, you can either mail a check or Paypal.

butchbaker@cableone.net

Since you send me a TT each month I'll ship these free :D

Any kids shirts Butch?

Duhh! Just read your whole description.

Gabe still swims in a Small so I guess that won't work. He still has an inagural LSLC Roundup shirt he has yet to grow into.

Last edited:
One more stupid question. :rolleyes: You have adult sizes other than XXXL, right? I ain't that big (yet).

TJK

Got Paypal set up for these, $15 each and $2.50 shipping........when you paypal, cut n paste the confirmation to butchbaker@cableone.net cause I can't access the Paypal account to verify.......send shipping addy with the confirmation and sizes colors needed.
paypal address is LSLC@Cableone.net :D

Bump For The Paypal Info For Some Reason It Did Move The Thread......

I guess all you have are XXXLs. Send me two wrapped around a pair of briskets. They ought to fit after I finish the briskets. :D

TJK

Kaderabek said:
I guess all you have are XXXLs. Send me two wrapped around a pair of briskets. They ought to fit after I finish the briskets. :D

TJK

I have all sizes, kinda low on Med and small Adults, did not order many.......... :confused:

Kaderabek said:

TJK

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom