Late-model FJ60 and FJ62 carpet and mats! February 6, 2024 update... (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dude congrats!!!

Feeler to see if anyone in South Orange County/North San Diego County might want to split a brown set? I only need the cargo carpet. PM me if interested.

Sorry if I missed this info between the 2 threads. Are the shifter holes precut, or do you need to do that yourself? My tcase shifter is in a different location.

Sorry if I missed this info between the 2 threads. Are the shifter holes precut, or do you need to do that yourself? My tcase shifter is in a different location.
Due to the mfr. realizing people have different configurations in their trucks, none of the holes (shifters, seats, consoles, etc.) are pre-cut. That allows for a custom-fit installation each time.

dnp

Sent you a PM @dnp - do you have carpet sets for 80 series trucks? I've got a 97.

Sent you a PM @dnp. I'd like to order a brown set for my '90 62.

Thanks!

I sent you sent you a PM @dnp. Interested in Brown carpet for my 88 FJ62. Thank you

Thanks to all the recent customers! People must be getting ready for fall, as sales have really increased over the last 30-45 days......

We worked really hard to produce a product that is as close to OEM as possible, so I'm glad to see everyone is really pleased with their carpet!

dnp

68F8523F-5E10-4EF0-A553-591075174D00.jpeg
DE0C808B-C45D-463A-A4DB-D2DBD50306FB.jpeg
86908D86-302C-42B0-963E-93CC5B3ECEE2.jpeg
F1EEC10F-209F-4D25-B60A-907E762834FB.jpeg
4D9EC7F2-DDC2-40CF-8140-8134CA3E0592.jpeg
David,
Finally installed the kit. Great work on getting the carpet kits and floor mats. Took some patience and time to get the cuts for shifters etc but in the end it looks like it just rolled out of the factory.
Cheers

View attachment 1800655 View attachment 1800656 View attachment 1800657 View attachment 1800658 View attachment 1800659 David,
Finally installed the kit. Great work on getting the carpet kits and floor mats. Took some patience and time to get the cuts for shifters etc but in the end it looks like it just rolled out of the factory.
Cheers
Thanks much for the kind words, and I'm really glad to hear you like it! I think I can safely say there's not a less expensive product (and, maybe even at any price) that will more drastically transform the look and feel of the interior of these trucks! Kudos again to the mfr. for heeding my insistence that this carpet HAD to be "correct" (as close to OEM as possible). I believe that's the biggest difference between these kits and others available on the market (oh, and the fact that they've allowed it to be offered at such a reasonable price!)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I met with the national sales manager this past week, and we're in the process of bringing out a new product for other Land Cruisers! Stay tuned.........................

dnp

Feeler to see if anyone in South Orange County/North San Diego County might want to split a brown set? I only need the cargo carpet. PM me if interested.
I’ll split a set with you... I only need the front...only issue I’m in Washington State

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom