late model Fj40 parts for sale Ky (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in the enclosed tow hooks, the brake shoes, the wiper motor cover and the brake booster. Please PM me prices for each, and what you think it would cost to ship the lot to 91502. Thanks

Mark, PM sent, and list updated

I need all of the hardware for the drivers side abulance door if you have it. I need a handle, and the rods inside the door.

Thanks, Kevin

Kevin, PM sent

PM returned

RedfishBluegrass, I tried to return your PM but your box was full. I don't have any wheels for sale, sorry.

Rob

another bump

to the top

Archengine, do you still have those rear heater hoses, I am looking for some to fit an 81. Also looking for the rear heater.

I'm interested in the tire carrier. If you still have it let me know.. Sorry, I'm in California so it will need to be shipped. Thanks

Bump for a good seller. My FJ40 brush guard just came in today.

PM sent.

Bump for a good seller. My FJ40 brush guard just came in today.

Huh? A year later?:confused:

I am still interested in the parts I originally inquired about, but have no idea what happened. Prolly lost in the other 500+PMs I keep asking peeps NOT to send me. Archengine, if you still have these parts, can you please CALL me to work out the details. Thanks.

do you still have a cap for the larger of the two brake fluid cups from the master brake cylinder? I know the post is a littleold but I thought it is worth a shot. thanks -Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom