late model Fj40 parts for sale Ky (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.threeelementsdesigns.com
I have a fair amount of miscellaneous parts for sale. These mostly have come off of either a 1979 fj40 or an 1982 fj40. I have an album linked for all the photos hosted on Imageshack. I have so many small pieces, so I grouped a lot of them together to limit the amount of photos necessary. I don't sell parts often, and I do not have a paypal account. If any thing seems poorly priced then make me an offer. I haven't driven my fj40 in three years, so I went through and organized everything, in preparation for my new 2F, tranny and orion combo. I will ship unless marked......WNS. First PM gets dibs. I am all about some mudship. These parts are sitting in my barn, and I will happily hold onto them for a few weeks until you can arrange with some fellow mudders.

I am also in the market to trade for an fj60 p/s box for my project.

http://img132.imageshack.us/g/dscn0557t.jpg/

Front bull bar, either MAF or SOR from a while back. Solid, clean and almost entirely rust free. I switched to a stinger a few years ago. $135 local pickup or $175 delivered anywhere in the lower 48.

Pair of front fenders, fiberglass, with one corner edge broken. These have a little rock rash aswell, not perfect, but $50 for the pair. WNS

1982 fan shroud, light surface rust, and some mud (shocker!) in the photos. $35

Front heater assembly, decent shape outside of surface rust and some small cracks in the plastic top that won't affect performance. I never tested the core. $40

Seats, will need to be recovered, but all of the framework is in good shape. I sent a pair of these out a few years ago, and if I can find an appropriate box for them, I will do so again. $100 pair sold pending funds

Large round intake system with mount, super clean, almost no rust. I am unsure of the year, this may be out of an earlier truck. $40

Oval air filter, with TONS of emission control intakes/hoses, surface rust, solid aside from one small puncture be the inlet, close up photo on Imageshak. $35

Skid plate, 1979, excellent shape. This was repainted by the PO of my truck over 13 years ago. I never used it, actually just found this helping my mom clean up her basement in CT. I don't think I could ship this due to it's size. So local or mudship only. $75

1979 large brake booster. Unknown whether it works or not. $25

Early style hardtop side glass. Still in some sheetmetal cut out from a hardtop to salvage the glass. $40 for the pair. WNS

1982 clutch/bellhousing bottom plate. $20

2 pairs of rear heater hoses. One is from a 79' and the other from an 82' $35 each set.

1982 pedal assembly with clutch and brake in housing, along with gas pedal and some linkage. $35

Pair of pop out side quarter windows from late model hardtop with hardware. $25 each or $40 for the pair.

1982 door hinges. $25

1979 rear swing out tire carrier, $35, will have to see if it is too big to ship or not.

Raybestos rear conversion brake lines. PN# BH38149 Unused, in slightly weathered box. $20

Drum brake cylinders, and lots of miscellaneous hardware, worked when pulled 4 years ago for disc swap. $20

On top of this stuff, I have a ton of other small things that are too numerous to list, and aren't worth enough to round up a box for, unless you were getting other things from me, or wanted several of these things.

$5 apiece, or big discounts for multiple things.

ambulance door handle, upswept

ambulance door handle, straight

windshield wiper moter cover, with cut-out on bottom, 1979

tow hooks, fully closed loop

clutch slave cylinder, assume it needs to be rebuilt

1982 rearview mirror mount

repainted 1979 hood clasp

clutch master cylinders, 4 of your choice, assume needs rebuilt

brake bias valve, unknown cond.

rear swing out tire carrier bumpstop, clean and repainted a few years ago

fj80 brake master cylinder reservoir

another brake bias controller

brake light switch

seatbelt warning switch

1979 gas tank filler interior cover plate

drivers side kick vent

drivers side defrost tube

one pair ambulance door hinges, possibly slightly bent

motor and tranny mounts, $5 each

miscelaneous brake/clutch cylinder reservoirs, several caps and screens

brake master cylinder low fluid level switches

There are also some other oddities in the photos, mostly in the groups. I don't know exactly where these came from, but if you do and need one let me know, I will happily include it in your shipment.

Rob

Last edited:
slave cylinder

Is the slave cylinder toyota oem? For 2f tranny? How much plus shipping to 91311

interested in front bumper...picture please

those heater hoses the same for all years? I was just going to go buy some heater hose for my rear heater that i recently reconditioned but if these work might just go with them, provided no leaks of course.

These hoses are in good shape. They are not bent or deformed, punctured or other. As for year interchangeability though, I couldn't say.

Rob

monday bump

Inbox is now emptied. I have replied to all the pm's I have received, so if you don't have a reply, then please pm me again.

Rob

Looking for rear heater hose,

Jerzy, I have 2 different sets of rear hoses, one from a 79' and the other from an 82'. I don't know if these will fit your truck, assuming from your name, is a 76'. I would think not, due to the change in 79'.

Rob

xfer case. SHipping will be a bitch, but how about shipping to 97304?

CrazyGreek, I don't want to ship the xfer, too much of a pain in the @$$ for 50 bones. Sorry. If you want to arrange for some mudship, then I would be happy to help out however I can.

Rob

Updated bump

Rye- email sent

Archengine,

I have an '82 FJ40 and am looking for the following parts:

1. From the Accelerator linkage assembly:

Accelerator Pedal Suport Bracket (78014-90A00) Accelerator Pedal Suport Bracket Spring (90506-12034) Accelerator Pedal Support Bracket Std. Part (90468-16012) (see circled parts in attached image).

2. A front exhaust manifold heat insulator (17167-61012; see attached image)

3. A console ashtray (the one in between the front seats)

4. A console heater switch.

If you have the any of these parts, let me know and I will send a PM.

Thanks,

Tom
82 FJ40 Accelerator Link.JPG
Manifold.JPG

Tom, I may have the support bracket, but have not seen any of the others. I will take a look and pm you.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom