For Sale Late model FJ40 Front Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pair of doors in fair to good shape that can be refreshed or used for half doors. There are no windows but it appears all hardware is there but the door panels are toast. No hinges and the exterior knob is damaged on one of them but key cylinders are in both. I may have a window in storage that may fit but not sure and you are welcome to it also. Paint color is green with surface rust but nothing through panel that I can see. Asking 175.00 OBO plus shipping from San Antonio TX. IIRC they were removed from a 79 FJ40 but not positive.
If you PM me I will take pics soon and send them to you. My addy is nspctr1@att.net

Thx

Kevin

PS,

I also have diamond plate rears , used, 50 bux plus ride, I believe there are a couple of holes in them but don't recall

Late model blinkers in fair shape, 25 bux plus ride

As with the doors, PICS on request

PM sent on turn signals

I'll get in line for the doors. Do you have pictures?

All messages replied to those who provided email addresses. If you want pics, send request to my email address.

Thx

Kevin

All messages replied to those who provided email addresses. If you want pics, send request to my email address.

Thx

Kevin

Pics Please on turn signals....I pmed you my email address 4/17

a few pics
FrontMarkerLights001.jpg
Doorsface.jpg
diamondplatecorners.jpg

All emails responded to. Make a reasonable offer. I know shipping will be a bit steep so I have a little wiggle room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom