Wanted Late model FJ40 door parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in need of a lower window guide- this holds the felt/run in the interior of the door. This would be from a 75-84 model door, passenger side, but I'm not sure that it matters. If anyone has got one, please let me know. I'm in the middle of door restoration and would like to get it back together with one.
Thanks

image.jpeg

It would be part number 67407 on the diagram.

Is it for a late model with vent windows?

Thanks for clarifying. This is for a US type, non-vent window.

I probably have the parts you need I'll have to check. I've got a set of doors I'm making into half doors.

Waiting to hear from anyone/ weekend bump. Thanks

Thanks for clarifying. This is for a US type, non-vent window.

If this is for the back side of the door? If so I serious doubt vent window or non vent window would matter. Will be next week before I'm home but believe the wrecked door I have that I plan on making a half out of probably has this rear channel. Is it just a matter of unbolting to remove it?

If this is for the back side of the door? If so I serious doubt vent window or non vent window would matter. Will be next week before I'm home but believe the wrecked door I have that I plan on making a half out of probably has this rear channel. Is it just a matter of unbolting to remove it?

I suspect you're right that it's the same for vent/ non-vent windows. I couldn't say for sure, but as far as I can tell, there is one bolt on the side/edge of the door that holds it in. I could be wrong though. I'll post up if I find one, but if you haven't seen anything here, please check for me.

Please note for all helping out on this: Toyota does show that these are handed, so right/ passenger side please.
Thanks everyone.

@gcrump01
It seems as though you're right. Does that mean you might be willing to part with one? You're sig shows only 1 FJ40 in it. That would suggest there's one extra right?;)

Joking aside: thank you for clarifying that.

Last edited:
And the great circle of good cruiser has taken another turn. Thank you gcrump01!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom