Wanted Late FZJ80 Exhaust Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the following 95-97 parts:

- 1FZ Exhaust manifold heat shields. Looking for good condition, not rusty, all bolt holes still intact, not cracked, etc.

- Y-pipe band clamp, this is the big clamp that holds the Y-pipe to the bracket off the bell housing.

- If any Pacific North West people have a stock, not rusty muffler with the factory hangers still in good shape I'd be interested in a local deal. Rather not ship, though.

The previous owner had some crap muffler shop replace the cats and they cut off all the flanges and made my whole exhaust one piece from Y-pipe to tail pipe.

Any shipping will be to 98607.

Looking for the following 95-97 parts:

- 1FZ Exhaust manifold heat shields. Looking for good condition, not rusty, all bolt holes still intact, not cracked, etc.

- Y-pipe band clamp, this is the big clamp that holds the Y-pipe to the bracket off the bell housing.

- If any Pacific North West people have a stock, not rusty muffler with the factory hangers still in good shape I'd be interested in a local deal. Rather not ship, though.

The previous owner had some crap muffler shop replace the cats and they cut off all the flanges and made my whole exhaust one piece from Y-pipe to tail pipe.

Any shipping will be to 98607.
I have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom