Last minute unofficial Turf n Surf 2019 thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like the event is upon us and no real official thread as in years past.

Therefore unofficial thread for those going who may want to post up info/plans etc.

I will be there in my 100 and dragging a semi-reluctant friend along in his Tacoma and beach buggy.

Post up if you are going and what you are driving/dragging to the event

Look forward to meeting a few of you over the course of the weekend

Not to make this into a swap meet but if I have time between now and next week I may try to dig out some old 60 stuff I have kicking around the garage if anyone is interested. Random stuff like rear lap belts and tail light assembly, I might even have a set of locks somewhere. Anyway send me a PM about that to keep the thread clean (ish)

High Mountain Road in Pozo is a fun down and back run! there used to be s group ride back in the Ol' Surf'n Turf days

High Mountain Road in Pozo is a fun down and back run! there used to be s group ride back in the Ol' Surf'n Turf days
I believe that is still an option on the Sunday but I am not affiliated with the organizers so for anyone interested in that, best check with them.

I believe that is still an option on the Sunday but I am not affiliated with the organizers so for anyone interested in that, best check with them.
I haven't done that yet, I might include it this time...

Made the trek up to pozo with skillet and fast eddie a couple or so years back. i had no idea how awesome the drive and hanging out up there was going to be. let's do it this year Nial!

Is there going to be parade for the rigs this year? If so, where can you pick up the lights?
Yes on Saturday as usual and Amazon is a great place for lights

L.A. County Trailcrew 4x4 Club will be there. We will be on 146.500 for ham people. We do night runs and run one of the checkpoints for the poker run.

Come say hi if you see our Red Diamond Logo

Thetrailcrew.com

Funny I should stumble upon this post, was planning to go camping in Pismo this weekend anyways. Guess I’ll join up with the group! Will be rolling in late Friday night from Sac in my 100-series

Anyone leaving Sac/EG at 8am Friday?
I was hoping to, but reality is interfering with my plans. Maybe closer to 10. If I’m lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom