Last Minute Trip - Denver Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BV is a great area, many good trails to explore north of 24/285 as well as south of 24/285. You can go down near Poncha Spgs to do Wilson Pass, end up in Sargents, cross over 50 then up Tomichi Creek area to Pitkin, then Tin Cup, down into St. Elmo and BV proper. Wanna get high? You can drive Antero to over 13k feet, then hike the last +/- mile to reach 14k+.

Gentleman, I got busy and replying here slipped my mind the last couple of days. We enjoyed Middle St. Vrain so much last time, we're going to do it again. This time, we're going to expand the trip and do Bunce School Road, T33 Plane Crash, and Coney Flats. If we have time, we'll probably run down back into the Idaho Springs/Empire area for some more. Thanks for the suggestions on BV Area. It's just outside of how far we want to travel for a long weekend getaway.

Any of you guys going to be wheeling in that area that weekend?

Headin' out in the AM tomorrow. If we're able to meet you guys at Webster Pass or Peru Creek, I'll send another message. If anybody is out in the Nederland/Lyons/Idaho Springs area(s), that's where we're going to spend the majority of our time.

Happy wheeling everybody!

If we're able to meet you guys at Webster Pass or Peru Creek, I'll send another message.

None of us will be there this weekend (31st-1st), I think I misread your original post--you said "that weekend" and I understood "next weekend" which was two weeks ago!

None of us will be there this weekend (31st-1st), I think I misread your original post--you said "that weekend" and I understood "next weekend" which was two weeks ago!

Haha no worries! Glad we caught it now. Either way, would like to wheel with you guys one day. Until then, cheers

Reactions: SAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom