Last Minute Trail Run...Charouleau Gap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK EVERYBODY, FRIDAY'S OUR COOLEST DAY IN TUCSON (95) AND SOME OF US ALREADY TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK. ANYBODY ELSE OFF WORK, WANNA DO A RUN....OR JUST PLAY HOOKIE? THEN COME ON OUT!

When: Friday (10th)
Where: Oracle Circle K (just off AZ 77...turn right where you head into the town)
What time: 9:30 AM (pull out 9:45)(About 2 hours from Phoenix)
Duration: ~6 hours
Difficulty: 3.0-3.5 (we'll still give that Step a 4.0)
Lockers?: Not required, though will be needed on optional paths/obstacles
Brush: Mostly light though some tight spots exist
Trip Leader: John and Becky Shotts (FZJ80)
Trip leader's cell #: 520-975-1723
Weather 80-90 degrees along the trail (bring freon :D )

We'll head up the dozed side to the Step. Climb that sucker then head up to the Gap. The ride down the Catalina side is a roller coaster of twists, turns, drops, and wheel lifts. We'll take a break at the slickrock and get crazy there. Then.....home for a jacuzzi and shower. :D

Weather 80-90 degrees along the trail (bring freon )

I don't do that stuff any more, but whatever curdles your cream is your business :D
See you there, We'll see if i can put some more scratches on that new bumper. I went into Chiva last Sunday and gave some rock a little kiss. Less than 2 weeks old and already scuffed :crybaby:

MaddBaggins said:
I don't do that stuff any more, but whatever curdles your cream is your business :D
See you there, We'll see if i can put some more scratches on that new bumper. I went into Chiva last Sunday and gave some rock a little kiss. Less than 2 weeks old and already scuffed :crybaby:

Here's your challenge Friday. Forget it. I can't attache it. ??

Last edited:
I'm not to proud to drive around that if I have to! :D
Besides if I were to finish the destruction job on whats left of my rear bumper, I would then be forced to get to work on my new one sooner.

John,

I recognize Brian's Rubicon in that first pic. Is he working on that buggy project yet?

BMAN said:
John,

I recognize Brian's Rubicon in that first pic. Is he working on that buggy project yet?

Buggy? :confused:

Good eye! Brian did winch up Randy's Lexus. Readin' this Tools? Randy got hung up on his hitch and couldn't go up or back down. Tools: Get that hitch off for tomorrow. :D

C'mon guys! Who else is in?
You know you want to call in sick and join us, don't be scared, thats what sick days are for! :bounce:

Then.....home for a jacuzzi and shower.

Rob said; your a nice guy and all but he will politely decline! :ban:

Tools R Us said:
Rob said; your a nice guy and all but he will politely decline! :ban:

That's too bad. Alyssa was going to join us in the spa at 6PM. Well, at least we'll seeyou at the Gap. :D

Last edited:
ShottsUZJ100 said:
That's too bad. Alyssa was going to join us in the spa at 6PM. Well, at least we'll seeyou at the Gap. :D

Hi, my name is Alvin, and I would like to offer my grooming services! :grinpimp:

I'd love to join you guys, but I broke a birf last saturday doing Montana Peak. At least now I can convince momma I really need to buy that disc brake axle & save a few bucks along the way rather than replace the birf now and get the disc axle later :)

Maybe next time.

Damn, this sounds like a lot of fun, but I will be spending the entire weekend, starting on Friday morning at Ventana Canyon playing golf.

You live the good life, Scott .

Turns out we lost a well last nite, so gotta pull it & fix it. Enjoy guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom