Last Minute ride to Chocco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
right now 4 of us going midday tomorrow, ride tomorrow night and Saturday come home Sunday morning. Probably hit our favorite Wing joint and Mexican joint for dinner so no cooking needed.

Lots of talk in another thread for a ride so here's your chance. Only 90 miles straight out I-20 from ATL so easier to get to than the N. Ga. mountains, jus sayin.

2-3 open seats are available.

missed another good ride.

20190802_172845.jpg

20190803_094909 (1).jpg

20190803_143530 (2).jpg

20190803_150009 (1).jpg

Hope you said hi to those cuties at the Mexican restaurant for me

@TeddyBoy , boat ramp to easy going up on four wheels for you now. I noticed you tried it on two wheels. I see no one wanted to play with y'all boys yet again. Try taking pictures of the paved roads to get where the trails are located, then more would show up.:rofl:. Maybe one day I'll get back out there with y'all, if that organ eating gen would stay gone😷, but until that happens (if ever) I have to enjoy y'all's pictures.

yeah I suppose 4 is netter than 2 but not as much fun. I actually made boat ramp for the 1st time on Friday -stickies for the win. Saturday proved to be a different story though as shown.

Been thinking about you - dont have your new # but was wondering how you and the wife are doing.

If I ever get back to wheeling FS roads I'll post pics but dont think that's gonna happen anytime soon. I'll leave that kind of thing to the hundy guys who have filtered AC and RTTs. :flipoff2:

I like the ball breaking... Didn't see this until yesterday. More than 24 hours notice next time and I'll join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom