LAST DAY -25% Off + Free Shipping on Gauge Restoration Packages!

FJ40 Gauges

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys, It's Daniel from Gauge Marks. Thanks for having me here again.
I would like to let you all know that I've just opened a new website, FJ40 GAUGES , dedicated specifically to FJ40 and BJ40 series DIY gauge restoration packages. During the grand opening (now thru 8/17/19) all restoration packages are marked down 25% + FREE SHIPPING worldwide. No code needed. Markdown prices will show as you shop. There is a Quick-Tips section for great tips on restoring your own gauges. Most sets are available in either white or black graphics. Quite a few package designs are available in both mph and km/h formats. More to come!
The website is secure for both browsing and shopping, and is compatible with mobile devices, as well as tablets and desktop computers. Chrome and Safari browsers are highly recommended. IE doesn't handle the information very well.
Please take a look, and let me know if you have questions. If the link above doesn't work for you, the web address is FJ40 GAUGES
Thank you!
fj40gauges.JPG
graphic.JPG
peel.JPG

jgeoffr

SILVER Star
Congrats! This is awesome!

Can we mix and match the different setups? For example, I've got a Middle East spec truck with KPH, but I would like to put in MPH with the inner KPH, but with the symbols for oil, battery, etc. Or I would really love to see a KPH outer with a MPH inner marks. That would be really cool!

Also, the 83-84 trucks have 7 digit odometers. It looks like there should be no issue with this, just would appreciate it if you could confirm.

Thanks!
-Geoff

20181006_150957.jpg

20181006_150638.jpg

Last edited:

FJ40 Gauges

Supporting Vendor
Hi Geoff, thanks for the reply. Good question!
Sure, I can mix and match. If you don't see exactly what you want on the website, I can send a private invoice for custom orders. Also, the 7 digit odometer isn't a problem.
I'm still working on artwork for various configurations not yet shown on the website. The 160 kmh speedometer with 100 mph inner is in the works. Meanwhile, this graphics package is available on the site now.
Thanks! Daniel
IMG_20190711_193453.jpg

FJ40 Gauges

Supporting Vendor
Just wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day of the GRAND OPENING 25% off sale!
Thank you for your purchases. Your business is appreciated!

Top Bottom