last chance-red rock run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Pencilled in at the meeting last night.

Third weekend in May.

I don't know that anyone in particular volunteered to lead this. But I've got no problem with that, nor do I think our illustrious VP Calico Kid does either.

Mark the date!;)

We'll prolly do a base camp closer to hwy 14 than our usual Bonanza Gulch spots to accomodate those who tow and RV to camp.

How about posting up if you're interested in attending. I talked to John about this today, and we're thinking this should be an 'open' run, so membership is not required.:)

thanks for the heads up Mark, but I'm swamped with the new home purchase and we don't wrap on the show I'm on until June sometime...If something opens up, well then I'd be stoked to tag along. I'll see how it plays out.

cheers!

I will post some stuff that I like in the area some links and pics :)
I really like Bickel camp it's a living museum of sorts and some very interesting and knowledgeable carer takers there to talk to
about last chance. There are pleases on the way in from HYW 14 for RV's and cabins about 8 Min's down the road from there

Bickel Camp

Pvalley25.jpg

Hey Mark, I should be able to get up there late Sat. morn/early afternoon. I will call you a few days before for more details. Take care.

Mark, I am thinking I would like to go, I have been working out of town, been back for a week and we just finished cutting 60% of the people that were left from 3 other cuts....can you say RECESSION, anyway, I need to get out.
I was looking at topos when I first saw the post, you go in off the 14? where? I will probably tow the 40, where are you planning to make a base camp?

Steve

Hey Mark, I should be able to get up there late Sat. morn/early afternoon. I will call you a few days before for more details. Take care.

I was thinking of calling you on this one. Glad you stopped by the forum.;)

Mark, I am thinking I would like to go, I have been working out of town, been back for a week and we just finished cutting 60% of the people that were left from 3 other cuts....can you say RECESSION, anyway, I need to get out.
I was looking at topos when I first saw the post, you go in off the 14? where? I will probably tow the 40, where are you planning to make a base camp?

Steve

Come to the May meeting and we'll tell you.;)

Seriously, I hope Calico doesn't just post directions ON THE BOARD, cause I'd like not to have to write a BLM incident report for some oversized group.

NO RED TAPE IN RED ROCK!

OK, makes sense,;p I have the meeting date on my Calendar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom