Last CHance, FJ 60 Clearance sale, must go! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1983 FJ-60, 200,000 Miles.

All driveline/engine parts except the axles are going. I will also trade for decent body panels (I need front doors and a left front fender, and rear liftgate, or certain interior parts. Let me know if you wanna swap something.

2F Engine $200

Trans $150

T-Case $100

Holley off road 2bbl carb $25

extra 2f water pump, free, you pay shipping

2F Radiator $20

2F coil $10

Extra 2F Head, needs rebuild, $20

I would be willing to part out the engine if need be, but I'd prefer to keep it whole if possible.

All are known to work and be in general good health. No guarantees however, just that it ran when I took the thing apart.

I am converting to Diesel. hence the reason this stuff must go.

Other miscellany. Just ask, I might have it, but I'm only selling engine/trans related parts, I do not have any body parts. In fact I need some. ;)

All located in Beloit, Wisconsin, 70 Miles from Ohare airport in Chicago, 50 Miles from Madison, WI, 55 miles from Milwaukee, WI.

I cannot transport the engine, so it is cash 'n carry. the rest I could deliver to the Madison-Milwaukee-Chicago Triangle for diesel and beer money.

PM me on this board, or email to fredperiodbroschart@gmail.com (substitute the period symobol . for the word period)

Fred

to the top.

This stuff has to go. If I don't have any interest by next week, I'll have to call the scrap metal place to haul it off.

You really don't want to see a 2F dissapear forever, do you?

Make me an offer. At this point I probably won't refuse it.

Fred

AC lines dryer??

Fred, would you consider selling the big cap distributor and sidecover?

Ed

I'd trade some stuff for the motor, but I wouldn't be able to get it untill Jan. I have some of the 60 parts your looking for.

I need 4 spd bellhousing bottom cover....willing to part with it?

i need the short and long side rear axle shafts...how much ya want????
-Al

PM me...

How much do you think it would cost to ship the $20 head to 75057 zip? Could you make a shipping crate out of plywood so it would survive shipping? I've got a short block that needs a head, and I hate to think this one will go to scrap metal.

Last edited:
Degnol said:
Fred, would you consider selling the big cap distributor and sidecover?

Ed

Yeah, the cap is pretty shot though. Id recommend a new cap and rotor for the dist. PM me if still interested.

Fred

Last edited:
woody said:
rear spring packs?

I wasnt' gonna tackle the suspension just yet. Just for you though, I'd rip out the rear, cause I want to go with OMEs....

The rear springs are pretty flat. I can take some pics if you're interested. They'd probably be decent candidates for SOA...

Fred

Last edited:
3_puppies said:
I'd trade some stuff for the motor, but I wouldn't be able to get it untill Jan. I have some of the 60 parts your looking for.

I have a party that might be interested in the engine. Go ahead and PM me in case they decide not to go for it though.

Fred

orvis17 said:
I need 4 spd bellhousing bottom cover....willing to part with it?

Sure am.... PM or email me with details.

lowtideride said:
i need the short and long side rear axle shafts...how much ya want????
-Al

PM me...

Sorry, axles are staying with me, they're getting rebuilt, regeared and locked.

Fred

I don't get a chance to check the board very often, so PMs are better, Emails are best for fast reply....

fred.broschart at gmail dot com

Fred

Last edited:
How about the PS gear box?

dd113 said:
How about the PS gear box?

Keeping it. THe pump is still available though, but I don't think I would feel comfortable telling you the pump was in good shape. It would alomost be one of the giveaway parts.

Fred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom