LAST CALL: 4x4 Labs FZJ80 Rear Bumper Kit Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Alright, as some of you know I have been in communication with Luke at 4x4 Labs regardng rear bumpers kits. These kits are already cut and just require welding of pieces in the kit. I will post up more information on the kits in the coming days but they are very nice, unique bumpers. Please contact me for more details on pricing and shipping.

Installation Photos and Instructions for Reference

Last edited:
If the gub'mint bails me out I'm in regardless of price. However since I have been financially responsible, I don't suspect I'll get a bailout. Any idea what the cost will be? (ballpark # is fine)

Looks like a nice kit and a fun project. Too bad nobody makes anything like that for my rig, I'd love to take on a project like that which gives such a nice looking and functional end result...

Oh you will Jerry, I'm gonna put it together with your fancy new welder, hope thats okay.....;)

Joe, email sent with info.

Last edited:
oooooooh i might just be interested in one sans carriers.......but i want my assembly HAMOM at the end of the learning curve :D

Jerry, What welder did you end up with?

I wound up with a MIG, Miller 180 w/autoset. The autoset feature makes it simple for noobs like me. You just set the wire diameter, measure and set the material thickness and get busy. Of course, you can set things manually as with any MIG welder.

I've been pretty surprised at my results. Must be dumb luck or something but so far, so good...

If the gub'mint bails me out I'm in regardless of price. However since I have been financially responsible, I don't suspect I'll get a bailout. Any idea what the cost will be? (ballpark # is fine)

Yeah I don't get to have my interest rate lowered because I actually did some expense planning before buying a house..... ofcourse 5 days after buying it I was hit with a big pay cut but still I can't get my interest rate lowered :grinpimp: I love how this works

So back on topic what is the ballpark for one... I need a rear bumper but am so straped for cash it's not even funny.

Just to keep things updated, I am probably going to put a order in Thursday of next week, I know this is quick but that would put the bumpers available for shippig 10 days later. He isn't making alot of these so as some of you saw in the email if you want to make it in his next order than I need to know by next thursday. There will be a deposit required.

I'm in for a plain jane, no swingouts. Who is interested in my used Slee with carrier?

southerncruiser, could you send me a pm with the price? kit, shipping, and anything else.

Jason, thanks for letting me know man I haven't checked ONSC in a bit.

Greg, please pm me info on the bumper kit. I never received it.

LAST CALL for First Order:

Those listed above please post the details of your order, i.e., style, and additional items, please be specific as I am going to copy and paste this in an email back to Luke.

Deposit will be $250/Order.

Mike Shealy's order:

Standard rear with no swingouts and caps welded in/available to cover the spindle holes if present. I do not have fender flares so I will need the appropriate wings WITHOUT the flare notch. No additional fancy quarter panel protection, just the standard kit. Greg let me know if I forgot anything. Should I call Luke and just pay him directly for the kit plus my portion of shipping?

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom