Last 20hrs of $150 all raw Sliders at Metal-tech 4x4! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
TODAY!! OCT 15th, 2021 is the last day for $150 off all Raw Sliders at Metal-tech 4x4! www.metaltech4x4.com
gray-car-sale-instagram-story-2.png
gray-car-sale-instagram-story-2.png

Last edited:
@helocat Is there any difference between Metal Tech and Outpost Offroad sliders for an 80? Or is there a raw Metal Tech version? They seem to be the exact same thing except one is powder coated and one is raw, not sure if I'm missing something.

@helocat Is there any difference between Metal Tech and Outpost Offroad sliders for an 80? Or is there a raw Metal Tech version? They seem to be the exact same thing except one is powder coated and one is raw, not sure if I'm missing something.

Same slider, the MT4x4 one is powder coated and the OPOR is not. We are actually discontinuing stocking the powder coated sliders since the vast majority of our 80 customers are buying the raw ones. We can keep more in stock this way, so people dont have to wait to get what they want!

How close are these in relation to the body of the truck. Do you have any pictures or actual numbers on the gap between slider and truck body? Want to buy but don't want it to be a side step but rather a slider as advertised

How close are these in relation to the body of the truck. Do you have any pictures or actual numbers on the gap between slider and truck body? Want to buy but don't want it to be a side step but rather a slider as advertised
100% pure slider. Yes you can use them as a step but thats not their 1st, 2nd or 3rd design intention.

Customer Ryan L. Running his 80 on the Rubicon this year:

IMG-2629.jpg

IMG-2630.jpg

In case anyone is wondering our FZJ80 design intentions are:

1. Horizontal slider, dropping on rocks etc. Minimal deflection from full weight of the truck on the primary rail.
2. Vertical slider, side rail to the outer radius of the body line with the rear kick out to push the truck away from vertical obstacles to help protect the rear quarter panel.
3. Catalytic converter guard, that will crush rocks on its own, yet allow proper air movement around the Cat. (Secondary use is CAT theft deterrent, its a bitch for some tweaker to try to pull a cut CAT out of our 1/2"thick steel plate formed guard.)
4. Bolt on. Easy to install.
5. list goes on.

We have been making FZJ80 and LX450 sliders since 2003. (First trucks were the 1993-94) @woody here still has, and wheels the crap out of the first set of 1995+ sliders we released into the wild. (those will be 2005'ish?) Saw them with him at the Little Sluice on the Con in July.

I'm thinking I might be have been given the wrong one. Mine hang so far down they look like ground effects . I didn't put the driver side one on I'm so embarrassed of them. Compared to the ones I bought before there is no comparison

have any for a '08 200?
do i need a load dock for shipment? or will my street address work?
yes, bare on a 200...
PS, the ones on my 80 since '06 that we installed at Surf N Turf are still killer after 6 Rubicons and many other shenanigans.

I'm thinking I might be have been given the wrong one. Mine hang so far down they look like ground effects . I didn't put the driver side one on I'm so embarrassed of them. Compared to the ones I bought before there is no comparison
MT sliders? Did you reach out to our tech team for help with these questions? Sliders will have some space between them and the body but not ground effects. Hit our info@metaltech4x4.com or call 503-822-1111 M-F 9-4:30 Best to get this sorted for you, ya sounds like you might have the wrong sliders if they hang down to the ground.

have any for a '08 200?
do i need a load dock for shipment? or will my street address work?
yes, bare on a 200...
PS, the ones on my 80 since '06 that we installed at Surf N Turf are still killer after 6 Rubicons and many other shenanigans.

We dont stock the 200 sliders raw, only powder coated just due to demand. We did just do another run of them, they are at powder now. They come back, its to powder QC then individually packed in their own custom boxes per side. We individually pack them in expanding foam bags, to make sure they show up in great shape ready to go on.

We can ship to a home address not a problem. However one can save some on shipping to have a truck freight (LTL) order go to a commercial address with a dock or forklift. A decent local body shop or tire shop with a forklift is a perfect commercial address to use to receive an order. One would be surprised how many will happily receive an order as long as you promise to come grab it same day it arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom