SOLD Las Vegas, NV: 2016 Toyota Landcruiser Silver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
2016 Toyota Landcruiser - $65,000 open to offers
- 79,000mi
- Great Condition
- Great tires
- just serviced at dealer
- newish (within the last 5k) brakes (OEM)
I have the title in hand. It's titled/licensed in WA but I'm now living in Las Vegas.
I removed the screens from the back of the front seats ad have a blank plate there. They are in a bag and easy to put back on if you want them.

IMG_3809.jpg
IMG_3626.jpg
IMG_3799.jpg
IMG_3813.jpg
IMG_3817.jpg

A bit surprised this is still available

NEW PRICE

You guys tell me please. I thought that there was a market for these. Is it just the gas prices or what? This is really an amazing LC with just a couple of really minor cosmetic issues on it. I don't have time for a lot of selling and showing and back and forth etc. But I don't need it and it is just sitting in my driveway getting dusty. We take our 4x4 Sprinter on our adventures so this thing is being neglected.

How about a new LET'S GET THIS SOLD price? $59k. Fly to Vegas this weekend and drive it home.

NEW PRICE

You guys tell me please. I thought that there was a market for these. Is it just the gas prices or what? This is really an amazing LC with just a couple of really minor cosmetic issues on it. I don't have time for a lot of selling and showing and back and forth etc. But I don't need it and it is just sitting in my driveway getting dusty. We take our 4x4 Sprinter on our adventures so this thing is being neglected.

How about a new LET'S GET THIS SOLD price? $59k. Fly to Vegas this weekend and drive it home.
Good evening ...can you please email undercarriage pics to me flightnursepaul@yahoo.com?

Some fresh info:
- $500 Northstar battery added about a year ago
- Also found a transferable Lexus warranty with about another year on it that I forgot I purchased.

Looking for $59k this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom