SOLD Las Vegas clean 1997 LX450 stock factory locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
What is this one owner clean bodied stock LX450 with 350,00 miles & dealer service up
until two years /15,000 miles ago worth? https://www.copart.com/lot/45811720/clean-title-1997-lexus-lx-450-nv-las-vegas

45811720_Image_1.JPG
45811720_Image_4.JPG
45811720_Image_3.JPG
45811720_Image_2.JPG
45811720_Image_7.JPG

Last edited:
90ddd6c9-0eda-49e1-8d97-1ef676677b4a.jpg

Last Lexus dealer service record

335916 MILES
DATE:
07/2018

SERVICE: CUSTOMER DECLINE WORK AT THIS TIME
DESCRIPTION: CUSTOMER DECLINE WORK AT THIS TIME ~|~CUSTOMER STATES THERE IS A SOME OIL LEAK UNDER THE ENGINE , CHECK AND ADVISE ~|~OIL PUMP AND POWER STEERING LEAKING ~|~CUSTOMER DECLINE WORK AT THIS TIME
SERVICE: HIGH MILEAGE DISCLAIMER
DESCRIPTION: HIGH MILEAGE DISCLAIMER ~|~CUSTOMER STATES HIGH MILEAGE DISCLAIMER ~|~NOTED ~|~HIGH MILEAGE DISCLAIMER
SERVICE: PERFORM EXPRESS VEHICLE INSPECTION
DESCRIPTION: PERFORM EXPRESS VEHICLE INSPECTION ~|~CUSTOMER STATES PERFORM EXPRESS VEHICLE INSPECTION ~|~NOTED ~|~PERFORM EXPRESS VEHICLE INSPECTION
SERVICE: PROVIDED LEXUS LOANER VEHICLE-95.00 DOLLAR PER DAY VALUE
DESCRIPTION: PROVIDED LEXUS LOANER VEHICLE-95.00 DOLLAR PER DAY VALUE ~|~CUSTOMER STATES PROVIDED LEXUS LOANER VEHICLE ~|~NOTED ~|~PROVIDED LEXUS LOANER VEHICLE-95.00 DOLLAR PER DAY VALUE

One accident reported:
06/17/2007NVState AgencyFRONT IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE(Case #:710289)
MODERATE DAMAGE REPORTED

Last edited:
Has lockers. Part those out for what? $2 ~ 3K for the pair?

If its rust free and the body looks clean I'll say $2,500 for me as I would expect to drop in a motor and trans soon. I'm from the rust belt and I would pay that for a non running, rust free, and non locked rig. Might be a stretch but if I was planning to keep a forever rig that would be my opinion.

If its rust free and the body looks clean I'll say $2,500 for me as I would expect to drop in a motor and trans soon. I'm from the rust belt and I would pay that for a non running, rust free, and non locked rig. Might be a stretch but if I was planning to keep a forever rig that would be my opinion.
Lol

It still needs to be approved by the seller at that price too. But it's Bone stock bone dry rust free triple locked clean interior clean body and paint with 21 years of dealer service history and one owner. So what if it may need a powertrain rebuild is my thinking on this one.

It still needs to be approved by the seller at that price too. But it's Bone stock bone dry rust free triple locked clean interior clean body and paint with 21 years of dealer service history and one owner. So what if it may need a powertrain rebuild is my thinking on this one.
Its going to look nice after clean up and the rebuild

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom