For Sale larger FJ40 parts with delivery on I40 from west TN to SW CO (Pagosa Springs) and I25 to southern NM (Las Cruces) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Family reunion and fly fishing trip to SW CO and southern NM gives occasion to sell some bigger 40 parts to folks along I40/I25 if anyone is in need of them. I don't want to ship any at this time. I'll have an enclosed 5x8 trailer to haul parts in along the route, but you have to be available to pick up items when we drive through town. If anyone is interested, PM me with cell # and I'll text pics of items. Here's what I got.
1. 2 marginal passenger side fenders. One has no rust, but needs a bit of straightening (not that much), the other has some rust/bondo, but is straight. $125 each
2. aftermarket white late model wagon wheels in excellent shape - 16" rim and 4.75" offset. Still in boxes. $450 for the set.
3. 4Plus full tire/cooler carrier. Tire on driver's side and cooler carrier/high lift jack mount on passenger side (4PlusProducts | FJ40 | Tire Carriers | Rear Tow Bumper with Tire and Cooler Carrier - http://www.4plusproducts.com/fj40fulltirecarrier.html). In great shape and been stored indoors, but kinda dirty and could use painting. $1700 delivered along route
4. front bucket seats mounted on frames to fit early 40 tub. Seats could use reupholstering, but nice and comfortable seats. $300
5. brand new early model floor mats. I need to find them to remember what I got before pricing.
6. early model front bib, grill, bezel and front emblem. Great shape and no rust. $300
7. late model 40 windshield frame. Has a few holes, but can be repaired. $150
9. late model 40 hood. In good shape. $300
10. FJ60 4 speed for parts. Only thing missing is the front retainer cover. $50
11. 3F oil pan. $50
12. F/2F header. Needs sandblasting. $50
13. FJ40 radiator and frame. $100
14. '77 FJ55 radiator and shroud. $200
15. early model 40 clean gas tank and cover. $200

I probably am forgetting a few things, so I might add to the list.

Onward!
Mike

Last edited:
Pics of 4plus carrier

5A393BD4-1EC4-4CCB-B5F0-60A13F316ADE.jpeg

501435A3-696F-46C3-A2E1-C711604EC03E.jpeg

I'd love to hear more about your fly fishing.

What are your approximate dates/times of travel. Work schedules are killer these days.

-Paul

We should be driving through Santa Fe on the 16th and heading to Rancho de Chimayo for lunch. Then up to Pagosa. Then fly fishing on the Piedra for a few days. Piedra River fishing | Pagosa Springs fly fishing - http://sportsmanscampground.com/pagosa-springs-fly-fishing/
My wife's family were the original homesteaders in that beautiful valley and have a mountain named after their family - the Toners. Nice pic of it below from the near their ranch that they still operate. I've been lucky enough to fly fish that valley for almost 30 years now.

Then heading home to Las Cruces for lots of great food and my family!

Toner-Mt.jpg

Family reunion and fly fishing trip to SW CO and southern NM gives occasion to sell some bigger 40 parts to folks along I40/I25 if anyone is in need of them. I don't want to ship any at this time. I'll have an enclosed 5x8 trailer to haul parts in along the route, but you have to be available to pick up items when we drive through town. If anyone is interested, PM me with cell # and I'll text pics of items. Here's what I got.
1. 2 marginal passenger side fenders. One has no rust, but needs a bit of straightening (not that much), the other has some rust/bondo, but is straight. $125 each
2. brand new aftermarket white late model wagon wheels (I think I have 4), 15" rim. Still in boxes. $450 for the set.
3. 4Plus full tire/cooler carrier. Tire on driver's side and cooler carrier/high lift jack mount on passenger side (4PlusProducts | FJ40 | Tire Carriers | Rear Tow Bumper with Tire and Cooler Carrier - http://www.4plusproducts.com/fj40fulltirecarrier.html). In great shape and been stored indoors, but kinda dirty and could use painting. $1700 delivered along route
4. front bucket seats mounted on frames to fit early 40 tub. Seats could use reupholstering, but nice and comfortable seats. $300
5. brand new early model floor mats. I need to find them to remember what I got before pricing.
6. early model front bib, grill, bezel and front emblem. Great shape and no rust. $300
7. late model 40 windshield frame. Has a few holes, but can be repaired. $150
9. late model 40 hood. In good shape. $300
10. FJ60 4 speed for parts. Only thing missing is the front retainer cover. $50
11. 3F oil pan. $50
12. F/2F header. Needs sandblasting. $50
13. FJ40 radiator and frame. $100
14. '77 FJ55 radiator and shroud. $200
15. early model 40 clean gas tank and cover. $200

I probably am forgetting a few things, so I might add to the list.

Onward!
Mike
I have a 1972 fj40, with an Aquila tub. Would those seats fit it?

@ERNRAM the floor mats look incomplete. I bought them over a year ago and either I can’t find the mats or I never received them. Anyhow, here are pics of what I have. They are old, but look as though they’ve never been used. If anyone knows where these go, please let me know. It looks like what I have fasten to the original Toyota floor mat maybe???

FC01646F-95B3-47EA-8D9C-B90A10537272.jpeg

B8F29998-3B7A-4150-A904-016A05B86974.jpeg

PM on wheels and 4 plus bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom