Wanted Large style OEM FJ80 oil filter 15600-41010 (1 Viewer)

Krondor

SILVER Star
Wanted, 2-3, maybe more if you have them 15600-41010 oil filters. This is the large style now discontinued.

Onur

52122-60140
GOLD Star
A dinner for 2 at the Olive Garden. No alcohol.

:lol:

Please contact me directly.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Maybe this helps?

1598473473663.png

Krondor

SILVER Star
Thanks, but if you look closely, it says, REPLACED by 90915-YZZD3. That's the new smaller toyota filter. The larger ones are No longer available from Toyota or most online places.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Damn, sorry about that. I called my local Toyota dealer to see if I could get lucky. When I gave him the P/N he was like "Wow, that's old, must be for an old LandCruiser or something" :D. Good luck with your search!

That's fine. thanks for looking. I got excited when I saw they "had" them in stock. Oh well. @Onur hooked me up with a couple. So I should be good for now. Thanks guys!
Could you just find any other brand filter as long as the threads match up? Or maybe another model of toyota that uses a larger filter still? Thread Adapter? Curious to see as adding a better filter can never hurt.

Krondor

SILVER Star
Yeah there are other brands. A number of threads discussing this here on mud. I think one said the mobile 1 M209 filter fit. But I was particularly looking for an oem filter.

Yeah there are other brands. A number of threads discussing this here on mud. I think one said the mobile 1 M209 filter fit. But I was particularly looking for an oem filter.
Understandable. Im working on an adapter for a mercedes diesel engine to add a larger CAT filter to it. Figured maybe something similar for this. Im sure there is a better filter than OEM? I sell 3FE parts on my website so always looking for a new product to carry. Lemme know what route you end up taking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom