SOLD Large pile of FJ62 parts Tucson AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling off a large quantity of FJ62 parts. Too much to list right now, I photographed most all of it and put it on the Amazon Photos thing.
Some things are in groups to move it all faster, other things are listed individually.
Here are some groupings/individual parts..:
Antifreeze overflow bottle $30
Glove box parts, take the whole pile $40
Horn pile, take them all $50
Center consoles, $95 each, first one come with a blue lid/cover, 2nd one does not
LINK:Dennis shared 346 photos with you - https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/qhl1HV2cSWKcTwSsYIkdDw.LNN8FES80aUtEqi_SlC1kI

Good prices, needs to go. Located north of Tucson near Saddlebrooke
Zelle/paypal friends & family please or pick up in person I can ship at cost.
Thanks!

20220525_092435.jpg

20220607_123106.jpg

20220527_153201.jpg

20220527_153518.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, your stuff is overall in excellent shape..

I'm interested in the rear speaker mounts and bolts (two brackets on the top of this pic):
Oh crap, I think those are gone... let me check, might have not deleted those photos from the photo album thing.

Hi from Aus :) I see you have the Auto shifter surrounds but do you happen to have the shifter handle as well? I am just after the actual automatic shifter knob if by any chance you do have one

Hi from Aus :) I see you have the Auto shifter surrounds but do you happen to have the shifter handle as well? I am just after the actual automatic shifter knob if by any chance you do have one
Darn, cannot help you on that.... No shifter handles at all..

Lots of stuff left, check out the link to the photos..

SOLD as of August 30th.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom