large pattern 4x4labs hs kit used (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
came off a project rig.....these arms have been run, set up for an soa fj40 with shackle reversal. comes with both arms, tie-rod and drag link and three 1-ton ends. you'll need a new end for the pitman arm. large pattern stuff in good used condition, for fj4x series vehicles with sag ps box.

located in stockton ca, price is $275. buyer pays shipping although i may be able to assist with mudshipping them along the entire hwy-5 corridor anywhere from los angeles to seattle.

georg

Last edited:
That is an excellent price. Wish I had a need!

Sorry for my ignorance but are these for a 40 with stock steering? FJ60 box? Sag box? 4x4 labs lists quite a few variants...
MArk

40 with stock steering, large pattern knuckles and soa?! That's not only scary but I do believe physically impossible. There's not enough material on the stock bell crank to ream out the hole large enough for a 1-ton end.......

But you're correct, more info needed and original post updated.;)

Georg

Soa complete minus one Tre.

came off a project rig.....these arms have been run, set up for an soa fj40. comes with both arms, tie-rod and drag link and three 1-ton ends. you'll need a new end for the pitman arm. large pattern stuff in good used condition, for fj4x series vehicles with sag ps box.

located in stockton ca, price is $275. buyer pays shipping although i may be able to assist with mudshipping them along the entire hwy-5 corridor anywhere from los angeles to seattle.

georg

Georg,
It may not matter but I'll ask anyway since Luke asked me when I had mine built: Is this for a shackle reversal setup or stock?

the donor rig had sr, not sure if that'll create an issue if your cruiser is not.
georg

the donor rig had sr, not sure if that'll create an issue if your cruiser is not.
georg
I'm not sure either. I just know when I ordered my kit they asked me when they were taking down info.

I passed this link along to my dad. He's fixing to go SOA and this is a good deal (and he's got a SR).

For those lurking: I love my 4x4labs hysteer kit. It's a great setup.

georg

In theory it should NOT be an issue if the kit was for a truck with SR and yours is not.

I just ordered a set from Luke for my rig with SR and he bends the steering arms extra so the drag link is higher in hopes that it will not come into contact with the front PS spring while flexed.

HTH

Super deal BTW!!

thanks for the replies and input guys.

ttt!

I'm sending a guy over here from Planet. He posted a wanted there.

40 with stock steering, large pattern knuckles and soa?! That's not only scary but I do believe physically impossible. There's not enough material on the stock bell crank to ream out the hole large enough for a 1-ton end.......

But you're correct, more info needed and original post updated.;)

Georg

That is my set-up exactly: 4x4labs hi-steer w/ one ton TREs, SOA, large pattern knuckles and stock power steering (used FJ80 TRE for Pitman). So far so good.

Bump for a good price on a great piece of kit!

Georg, is this still available?

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. This kit sold a while ago.

Georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom