For Sale Larchmont, NY LX470 Lexus off-road rig $20K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(80, 70, 70)
This car is a beast! It'll take you anywhere you want to go, no problem. I bought it specifically so I could go off-roading with my son, and let me tell you, we had some amazing adventures together. But now, life has moved on, and I've kept this beauty stored in a warm, dry garage since before covid. Sadly, it's time for me to say goodbye reluctantly.
The previous owner of this car really poured their heart into modifying it for off-road performance, and I've taken good care of it ever since. Under the hood, you'll find a powerful V8 engine that delivers smooth and reliable power to all four wheels. This bad boy has been upgraded with top-notch suspension components, including shocks, springs, and a lift kit. That means it's got impressive ground clearance and enhanced stability, making it a beast on challenging trails.
And let's talk about those off-road tires! They've been purpose-selected to ensure excellent traction and grip no matter the conditions. Plus, this car comes with specialized off-road accessories like rock sliders, skid plates, and a winch for extra protection and recovery capabilities. It's fully equipped for your wildest off-road adventures.
Now, step inside the spacious cabin and you'll be greeted with all the luxurious touches you'd expect from a Lexus. Premium leather seats, a high-quality sound system, and even a rear-seat entertainment system to keep everyone comfortable during those long off-road trips.
If you're a die-hard off-road enthusiast on the hunt for a capable and reliable SUV, this modified 2003 Lexus LX 470 is the one for you. It seamlessly blends rugged performance with refined comfort, taking your off-road experience to a new level. Get ready to conquer the trails with confidence and style.
Sure, it's got a few pinstripes and some love taps, but overall, it's in good condition. This car has been well taken care of, and it's ready to continue its off-road legacy with its next owner.

Significant enhancements include:
  1. Superwinch talon 12.5 S or 12 V with synthetic rope" (High-quality winch for off-road recovery)
  2. "4x4 Labs Rear bumper double swing with tire holder" (Provides rear-end protection and spare tire mounting)
  3. Bump It Off-Road Skid plates (protecting your underside from boo-boos) .
  4. Old Man Emu suspension (noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load-carrying capacity and control characteristics)
  5. "OME 2860 Rear coil shocks" (Off-road suspension upgrade for improved performance)
  6. "ME 100 rear HD springs" (Enhances rear suspension for off-road handling)
  7. "303001 torsion bar set PC adjustable upper control arms" (Adjustable control arms for optimizing suspension geometry)
  8. "SPC death drop kit" (Suspension drop kit for improved ground clearance)
  9. "Real lower control arms with sAaxis" (Stronger and more durable lower control arms)
  10. "Emmy 6000 sport shock 100 series front comfort shocks" (Performance shocks for front suspension)
  11. "SPS – 25002 ball joints" (Heavy-duty ball joints for improved strength and durability)
  12. "Stainless steel Shortie headers" (Performance exhaust headers for increased power)
  13. "Hawk super duty brake pads" (High-performance brake pads for improved stopping power)
  14. "Pirelli P0 40 R 20 tires" (Off-road tires for enhanced traction and durability)
  15. "American racing VN 515 Torq Thrust wheels" (Stylish and durable off-road wheels)
  16. "NRG 350 mm steering wheel red classic" (Customizable steering wheel for improved grip and aesthetics)
  17. "Rockers on driver and passenger side" (Protective rock sliders for off-road obstacles)
  18. Teknosha brake controller (for towing)

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom