LANDTANK - SUPERCHARGER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
landtankproducts.com
This has been in the works for a while. The designing of the compressor mount was pretty daunting but the results look great. The belt is aligned and the hood closes. Right now all that is left is the throttle adapter and discharge pipe.

The compressor used is a Whipple 100ax.
IMG_0612.JPG

Very Nice!

How much are you thinking a kit would be? If you've gotten that far into the process yet of course.

Very cool, subscribed 👍

Very nice!! 👍

hmmmm the super charger around $2500 there is a ton of R&D gone into this but at 1500 (likely way off) that's 4k still a lot but very interesting indeed!
beefcake racing lists the compressor at $2350.00 and regularly has 15% off whipple chargers. So that puts it @2000.00 which is what I paid for it. It costs money to boost these trucks.

I have no idea on any kit cost and I'm still grinding through the design. But the hard part is behind me.

beefcake racing lists the compressor at $2350.00 and regularly has 15% off whipple chargers. So that puts it @2000.00 which is what I paid for it. It costs money to boost these trucks.

I have no idea on any kit cost and I'm still grinding through the design. But the hard part is behind me.
Looking forward to the results that's for sure!

Remember that @landtank stands behind all of the products made, not some fly by night place!

Anything under $5k would be a good deal, given where superchargers are priced now.

Well now I need a second rig... one for the wits end turbo and one for the Landtank SC. And then maybe one thats NA for comparison. Might as well throw in one or two extra rigs for parts too... 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom