Landtank MAF's 2 of them (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have one left of the Landtank's new MAF adapters for sale

SOLD ---- One has the sensor already in place - 270.00 - I believe 300.00 is what the last one sold on here. ---- SOLD

SOLD --- ONE Landtank MAF Adapter for sale..... 195.00 which includes shipment to the lower 48.....

I will accept reasonable offers and pay for shipping.
blah.gif

Last edited:
Landtank sells them for $220 shipped, I believe. Sensors generally go for about $35 on ebay, according to recent posts.

Thanks for your post but please don't tell me what sensors cost on ebay. I can get a used one in a junk yard as well but how am I supposed to work with that analogy.

So if you think my sensor priced one is high please just make an offer as I stated. Reasonable and you won't be disappointed and nor will I. If you think Rick sales his for 220 + shipping and I sale mine for 270 with sensor and you think you can get it for 220 + shipping + a 35 dollar sensor then don't make and offer or take the one without the sensor and get it 25 dollars cheaper right. Then source your own sensor wherever you would like.

I did say no reasonable offers refused right?

Thanks

I think these are fair prices.
Mine cost $280 + $25 shipping = $305 from Rick with no sensor.
Used sensors are $40-60 on ebay plus shipping you could spend $350-390 total with a used sensor.
New sensors are $125 from your dealer, so total would be $430.

I may sell my used sensor if someone needs one, just PM me.

bump :)

bump again. :p

Bump for the sake of bumping....:)

No reasonable offers refused. I need these puppies out of my life.

Bump Again :grinpimp:

Dealn' Doug said they must go....

I can provide directions for installation. The sensor is slightly used now. Was recently replaced for some tests. Maybe 200 miles on the sensor.

The other unit without the sensor is available as well so you can supply your own.

Free shipping BTW in the lower 48.

Update at the top. One w/ Sensor sold and one to go without the sensor....C'mon 80 series guys you know you want it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom