Landshark Outfitters. KISS Drawer install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just thought I would share pictures of my new drawer system from Landshark Outfitters. The quality, fit and finish are superb. For those that are not familiar, it comes as a kit that you assemble and customize to your tastes and needs. You can tell quite a few hours went into R&D to make the sturdiest but lightest drawers possible. I am pretty good when it comes to building things from scratch, but this kit takes all the trial and error out of the equation.

20210509_190217.jpg

20210509_190318.jpg

20210509_190242.jpg

20210509_190338.jpg

Just thought I would share pictures of my new drawer system from Landshark Outfitters. The quality, fit and finish are superb. For those that are not familiar, it comes as a kit that you assemble and customize to your tastes and needs. You can tell quite a few hours went into R&D to make the sturdiest but lightest drawers possible. I am pretty good when it comes to building things from scratch, but this kit takes all the trial and error out of the equation.

View attachment 2670058

View attachment 2670059

View attachment 2670061

View attachment 2670063
Very nice. Does it come paint matched like that?

View attachment 2670058

View attachment 2670059

View attachment 2670061

View attachment 2670063
Never mind. Looked it up...I see. Tell us how you finished yours though. That looks great.

You still have your 2nd row in, right?

View attachment 2670058

View attachment 2670059

View attachment 2670061

View attachment 2670063
Wow, I have to compliment your finish work, that is one of the best I've seen! Quite the luck to have the extra material, the talent to do something with it, and a drawer system that is primed for customization like that ;) Seriously great build you've got going there, looks like event he seats were recovered in matching color??

I dumped my tools all over the truck on my last wheeling excursion. I think I'm going to order the half drawer and 80 wing as soon as I have a permanent shipping address :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom