LandCruisers Costa Rica Style (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I finally got back from my holiday so I thought I would post up a few pics I got. I didn't really take a lot, since there are way more cruisers there than the few crappy pics I took, but I didn't want to spend too much time picture taking as I was busy drinking ;) I was pumped with the number of diesel pickups there were and they all looked pretty minty!
P2271319.jpg
P3011323.jpg
P3011325.jpg

A lot of the pics are kind of blurry, cause I just snapped them as I was walking, since I think the people I was with thought I was already wierd enough!:hillbilly: Also sometimes the locals were hanging around and I felt wierd for taking the pictures of them and their trucks.;)
P3011329.jpg
P3011330.jpg
P3011331.jpg

Sum more. Note the boat pic doesn't have a landcruiser, I just thought it was a cool boat.:hillbilly: Also on the bus pic when we had to get out cause it was getting scetchy wheeling the bus, there is actually an 80 series behind that we let go ahead to give us a tug just incase he couldn't make it. He ended up making it but ripped his rear bumper pretty good.
P3031365.jpg
P3051379.jpg
P3051383.jpg

Drivin to the caribean coast I saw a few on the road. I saw a lot more, but the road was mostly tight turns and they usually snuck by, Also in the towns, I usually saw a lot more too, but since there were little rules of the road, it was sketchy just driving so I thought better of taking pictures.:hillbilly:
P3061385.jpg
P3061388.jpg
P3061390.jpg

Couple drove by while I walked the beach on my way for a swim. Also another cool boat.
P3071424.jpg
P3071425.jpg
P3071419.jpg

Amazing these trucks are still held in high regard by so many countries with hard environments. Esp. when most are now over 25 years old. Thanks, MIke

Thanks guys for the props. Yeah Martin, I think in the next few years I will have to take a few months off and drive down there for sure, it was a blast.

Thanks for sharing, Deny! Looked like a great trip!

Not acceptable. I demand more pics!! :)

Looks like you had a great trip :cheers::flamingo::cheers::flamingo::cheers:

Not acceptable. I demand more pics!! :)

I already felt bad about the Cruiser photos I was taking, because it usually ment I took a crappy shot, and I didn't get a good look at the cruiser anyway, so a lot of them I just drove by and admired by making mental pictures:hillbilly:

Hmmm.....many cruisers,(& no rust that I could see), no snowdrifts, think I'll move.

Yeah the weather is 25-30deg C all year long, rain or shine! gets to 15deg C over night.

I love that floating island pic. Or is the Island behind the barge?

Yeah I thought it was really weird, it was just a barge with some grass and tree growing on it. There is actually also a hawk on top of the tree, but my stupid camera sucks at taking good pictures;)

Well yeah I still enjoy my long weekend wheeling trips more, but this trip was a good break from reality. I can spice things up for you and include a few photos that one of the guys on our trip took;) Two pics of eye candy, then me surfing:hillbilly: The group I was with was mostly Canadians, yet I still had to show them how to shotgun a beer, poor city slickers:hillbilly:
DSC_0554.jpg
DSC_0635.jpg
DSC_0694.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom