LandCruiser salvage yard, lots for sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

God bless you Sean, your the man!!!

You have surely secured your place in Heaven for saving as many LC's as you have.

Matt

hullendersauce said:
ok...here it goes. i spent bout 2 hrs down there with the new owner, "Assir". I believe between bob and i, weve talked him outta crushing till next week...hopefully.

i saw a crap-load of stuff out der. the problem is time. i just dont have a ton of time to get everything thats good enough to get. "i got your fj55 mirrors, buckroseau!" "ill check on your list in the morning, cruiserwanted." i got about 10 birfs, and another 10 aisin hubs. i saw a couple of 60's, with complete axles etc... there were about a dozen 40's. earliest one i saw was a '69, and yes...with disc breaks, and also complete axles. there were about 8-10 fj55's. "sorry Chef, i couldnt get to the springs on em. hopefully mike goodnight took care of you."

i guess all in all, the cruisers they are crushing, are pretty much toast. i know we all hate to see em go like this, but theres really not much more to be done. bob and i are gonna meet there in morning, to take an inventory, and see what else we can find. im sure one of us will post back, to let yall know what else we find. have a good night, sean

oh yeah, 1 more thing...im not doing this for any compensation. i just wanna salvage as much stuff as i can, and try to spread it out thru ih8mud/pbb. any stuff i get, that yall have requested, will go out for what i pay for em + shipping. cruiser karma goes a loooong way ive noticed, and im sure one day, the favor will come back. piece, sean

jjbodean1970 said:
any lower tailgates for 62s?

ill check in the morning...i think i only saw (2) 62's. reason being is i want the damn 411's out the rear. i just dont think i will have time to tear it apart. "Devo", bob/i are gonna see in morning what all we can grab. i talked "fjsrule", iggy into meeting us out der at 6a. shes wayyyy better than i am at spotting goodies. i REALLY wish we had a freakin malicia going out der in morn, with a couple flatbeds. even though i dont think any of those cruisers would be even close to restos (mayyybe 1-2)... the parts are abundant. more to come tomorrow. -sean

Last edited:
fj60guy said:
Any rear window rubber seals for the slide up gate glass in a 55?

ill get on it in morn...if not, will an entire 55 do? haha, sean

thks but...

buckroseau said:
God bless you Sean, your the man!!!

You have surely secured your place in Heaven for saving as many LC's as you have.

Matt

hell, "Devo" is the man. if it werent for him posting this up, i would actually have to be working my REAL job, instead of pulling lc parts w/ friends...lol.

I need a pair od aisin hubs really bad. If anyone that is going out there could see about getting some that would be so great. Please let me know if anyone can get some. Im in California or I wouls be there tearing this stuff apart to try and save as much as possible.

Thanks
Cacy

Sean,
I'm looking for a good clean set of rear half split doors, with all the hinges,latches and catches for a 40series. I'm also looking for a metal cover plate for the fuel filler neck(77fj40) and jack holder plate(77fj40) Email me directly spinpromo@sympatico.ca I appreaciate your help.Thx

megolfer said:
I need a pair od aisin hubs really bad. If anyone that is going out there could see about getting some that would be so great. Please let me know if anyone can get some. Im in California or I wouls be there tearing this stuff apart to try and save as much as possible.

Thanks
Cacy

ill have a s***load of hubs....dont worry. -sean

I really need an uncracked grey dash cap for my 60...

Mike S

Mike S said:
I really need an uncracked grey dash cap for my 60...

Mike S

ill look, but "uncracked" may be difficult. theres not many soft parts very salvagable. -sean

hullendersauce said:
ill get on it in morn...if not, will an entire 55 do? haha, sean
Yep it could :D Or just upper fenders,rear window mech.

Sean, Look to see if there is a halfway decent tub for 74fj40. He is the 14 year old who got a "kit" in pieces and needs a tub. He is in Denver.

Romer said:
Sean, Look to see if there is a halfway decent tub for 74fj40. He is the 14 year old who got a "kit" in pieces and needs a tub. He is in Denver.

i look, but all the tubs looked like crap, from what i saw. i believe we might have saved a litle time, since the guy has gotten sooo many responses. if yall can get out der over weekend, we may be able to salvage more. -sean

1FE pig said:
Yep it could :D Or just upper fenders,rear window mech.

upper front fenders? if so, there are plenty. you should call the guy, and work out some deal on tele. the more stuff yall request, the more he'll set aside. ill grab everything i can, but...time and $ are limited. yall help me coordinate sumthn with funds, and try to call the guy and set up a deal, ill grab whatever yall need.

Disk Brake Fronts

I'm sure you know these are highly requested items. Get all you can. 3 speed tcases, 55 tailgates, front fender mount turn sigs, rear marker lights & taillights. I didn't see an answer about the 45 wagon(s). Lemme know if they got one. Thanks!

hullendersauce said:
upper front fenders? if so, there are plenty. you should call the guy, and work out some deal on tele. the more stuff yall request, the more he'll set aside. ill grab everything i can, but...time and $ are limited. yall help me coordinate sumthn with funds, and try to call the guy and set up a deal, ill grab whatever yall need.

thanks again for your help guys...i am looking for mirrors, spare birfs for disc brakes, spare rim, lower fenders in good shape, springs...REALLY want some 55 springs for my SOA....Doors

hell maybe the whole thing if it's good shape...I could have a trailer by the weekend...

Please ......need a ood set of 1975+ FJ40 doors...mine stolen :-{

Ok guys,
Since only a few of us are going to be there to pull parts,( and you out of staters are really demanding).
I suggest you BARRAGE this guy Nasser with phone calls. 303 366 1119
Try to get it through his thick skull to delay the crusher.

devo

No jesus

LC_Hamma said:
I'm waiting on a call back from "Jesus". Phone guy said he's the one that knows about Cruisers. I'm gonna keep callin' till I can speak to someone who knows what a 45 wagon looks like.

Dude there is no jesus at this salvage yard.
Sean is the closest you'll get.

devo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom